Chapter 9

(Y/F/A)-your favorite animal

"Grace, I'm sorry but she doesn't remember you", you say. When Grace heard this another tear rolled down her cheek. ( Y/N) continues by saying "When my parents and I left the Enchanted Forest we forgotten who we are..." "Like when you and everybody else in the Enchanted Forest lost their memories when you arrived in Storybrooke"Henry explains. Henry continues "But I promise we'll find a way to make your aunt remember you and who she is, along with (Y/N)'s father too." "Thank you", (Y/N) and Grace both say. " We can't force them to remember", Henry says, " I'm going home to think of more ideas for Operation (Y/F/A) Part 2, Henry states. Grace and I are going to get caught up with each other and Granny's, you say.
*At Granny's*
"So you and Uncle Jefferson got cursed here, by Regina the Evil Queen" you say. "Correct" Grace responds. "And lost your memories about Uncle Jefferson, but you finally reunited when Emma Swan, Henry's Mom, broke the curse", you say. "Right again, now tell me about when you left the Enchanted Forest", Grace says. (Y/N) took a sip of her hot chocolate, then tells Grace what she's been up to. Grace just nods her head listening. "(Y/N) I can't believe you still have the flower crown I made you", Grace says. "Why wouldn't I, I love it Grace", (Y/N) responds. You look at the time and you told Grace you had to go home for dinner. "Wait (Y/N), we should meet after school so we can think of ideas on how to get your mom's memories back. (Y/N) nods her head in agreement.