Chapter 11

Me and Grace arrive at Granny's and we sit in a booth and a girl named Ruby came up to us to take our orders. We ordered and Ruby walked away to place our orders. Then the entry bell rang, (Y/N) looked up to see who walked in. Grace got up shouting "Papa!". "Uncle Jefferson", you said shocked and (Y/N) ran up and hugged her Uncle. Then the group made there way to the booth Grace and (Y/N) were previously sitting at.

*Henry's POV*
"Hey kid", my mom Emma said as I walked into Snow White's (Mary Margaret Blanchard) apartment. "Hi", I returned as I made my way up the stairs of the apartment. "Is there something you not telling me", my mom presses. "No", I shot back. "Kid I can tell when someone's lying and you kid, are" Emma says (first season pilot reference😂). "Fine you caught me. There's this girl I have a crush on and I'm not sure if she feels the same way", I confessed. "What's her name?", Mom asks. "(Y/N), I helped her reunite with Grace", I say as I open my story book. "Oh, Henry I met her before and leave the asking and finding out to me", Emma says. "Thanks Mom", I say. "No problem kid", Emma says hugging Henry.
*(Y/N)'s POV*
I can't believe I can see you guys again, I say. "We missed you too", Grace says."Still making hats to get back to the Enchanted Forest Uncle Jefferson?", (Y/N) asks. "No, I was successful to make one to find our way home", Jefferson says. "Good for you", (Y/N) says as Ruby takes her plate. "You should walk me home", you say to Grace and your Uncle.

*Time skip to (Y/N)'s House*

*Grace's POV*
We arrive at (Y/N)'s House and Aunt (Y/M/N) opens the door with a smile on her face. "Grace, Jefferson" she says as she hugs me and Papa. "Stay for dinner" she says. So me and Papa stay for dinner.

*After Dinner*

(Still Grace's POV)
"How do you remember us?", I ask. "Grace", I hear Papa say behind gritted teeth. "It's fine Jefferson , well when I kissed (Y/N) on the forehead goodnight wind blew, the wind that would blow when a curse broke and I remembered", Aunt (Y/M/N) says as she clears the table from dinner. " True loves kiss", I mumble to myself.

*(Y/N)'s POV *
We said our goodbyes to Grace and Uncle Jefferson.