Chapter 12

The next day at school we were learning about flowers and their magical purpose. When I was listening to Snow- I mean Mrs Blanchard I felt someone stare at me, I looked next to me, Henry he was staring at me, then he looked at the board, realizing he's been caught by noticing his stare. At the end of the day Mrs Blanchard reminded me about getting caught up in class and I nodded. I then arrived at Granny's to meet up with Grace. I started to think about what happened in class as I sat at the soda fountain at Granny's. I got knocked out of my trance by Grace asking me if I was okay. "I'm fine" (Y/N) said blushing. "Then why are you blushing?", Grace questions. "No reason", (Y/N) says. "Mhm", Grace says with her arms crossed across her chest. "Who is this person your thinking about", Grace asks. "Fine it's Henry", I mumble. "Who?" Grace pushes. " Henry", I say much clearer this time. "You like Henry", Grace says as she starts to awe. I nod, "But don't tell anyone" ,I say. "Don't tell anyone what?", Grace and (Y/N) hear. The girls turn around in the chairs to find Henry plopping a seat next to Grace. "Nothing", (Y/N) says in a hurry, then speed walks out of the diner. Henry looks at Grace and Grace just shrugs her shoulders as she laughs silently.