Chapter 21

We arrived at Granny's and we took a seat. Ruby shortly walked up to us asking what we wanted anything and the both of you asked for water. Henry and I were quizzing each with flash cards for the test. When Ruby returned with the waters you both thanked her and went back to studying . The all of a sudden yours and Henry's favorite song came on, "On Top of the World by Imagine Dragons". Then you heard the chorus, 'Cause I'm on top of the world,hey, I'm on top the world, hey.' Then you asked Henry, "Henry do you remember this song?" I could tell he was trying to understand the lyrics . Then he said "Yes, (Y/N) how can I forget, this is our song. I smiled at Henry.

*Henry's POV*
I was studying with (Y/N), then she asked me if I remember the song that was currently playing on the jute box. I tried to remember, then it hit me like a bag of bricks. This was our song, as the chorus continued I told her I remembered and I looked at (Y/N) and she smiled at me.

*(Y/N)'s POV*
I was so happy that I got out of my chair to go hug Henry, I then again asked Henry "Do you remember me Henry?", on the break of tears. He nodded at me saying "(Y/N) how can I forget you." I smiled and cupped his cheeks with my hands as tears welled up in my eyes. As I dropped my hands from his cheeks, Henry leaned in, I did the same and Henry gave me a passionate kiss on the lips.