Chapter 20

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I got ready and headed downstairs to the smell of French toast and bacon ( sorry if you don't like French toast). As I was eating my mom came into the kitchen and told me she would drive me to school. On my way to school, I was rambling to my mom about Henry and trying to get his memories back. But she told me, "(Y/N) it will take time and if anyone can get Henry's memories back it's you.
*At School*
I went to my locker, grabbed my belongings for my class. As I took my seat I smiled at Henry. Then I looked at the board in big print "TEST TOMORROW!" I felt someone elbow my arm, it was Henry. "Hey (Y/N), do you want to meet me at Granny's to study for the test", Henry said. " I would love too", (Y/N) replies. Mrs Blanchard walked into the classroom, "As you can see, you have a test tomorrow, so study, study, study,"she said. Then she went over what will be on the test, which is on flowers and their magical purpose they possess. We were going to talk about the purpose of snowbells, then they bell rang signifying for us to go home. As everyone was walking out of class Mrs Blanchard shouted a reminder to study. I went to my locker I grabbed my belongings and my things so I can study. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to find Henry's signature smile. "Ready to go, (Y/N)",he said. I said "Yep" as I nod my head.