Chapter 17

*Time Skip To Snow's Plan*

We all arrive at Cora's castle again . Snow,Charming, Ruby, Regina and Robin go look for Cora's heart. While myself and the other townspeople stay on guard until they return. Everything was running smoothly until, I see a red and gray scarf at the corner of my eye. I then walk over to where I thought I saw Henry. "Dead end", I whisper to myself. When I turn around I see Cora. She freezes me so I can't move or go anywhere. Then she comes up to me and yanks my heart out of my chest and I cry out in pain as Cora squeezes it. "Mother, don't!," Regina calls out. Regina takes my heart from Cora and puts it my chest.
*Snow White's POV*
"Do it", I hear Gold whisper in my ear. "Crush her heart" he whispers again. Before I knew it I see black powder coming out from under my hands. "What have I done" I say as I cry into Charming's chest.
*(Y/N)'s POV*
"Thank you Regina", I say. "No pro.... Snow what did you do..... Mother!," Regina starts to sob. "Regina we have to go meet with the others," (Y/N) hears Robin say.
*Regina's POV*
"Regina we have to go meet the others", Robin says. I get up and he wraps his arm around my waste and kisses the top of my head. I hear my name being called, it was Snow. "Regina I am so sorry", she says. "Stay away from me!", I say. "Regina hear me out,"she continues "Gold made me do it and I don't know what happened after that, Snow says. "Gold is going to pay for what he has done when we get back to Storybrooke", I say between gritted teeth.