Chapter 10

(Y/F/M)-your favorite meal
(Y/M/N)- your mom's name

(Y/N) arrives home to the smell of (Y/F/M). "How was you day (Y/N)?",your mom asks. "It was good Mom, I made a friend", you reply. "You would really like her mom", you added.
*Time skip to later that night*
"Good night (Y/N)", your mom said. "Good night Mom", you say in return. "(Y/N), what is the name of your new friend", your mom questioned. "Grace", you said. Your mom kisses you on your forehead and a gust of wind blows (the wind that blows when a curse would break). "Mom do you remember anything", you said. "Yeah,  I think so, Grace, you met Grace", she says as a tear rolls down her cheek. "Yes", you say hugging (Y/M/N). "Get some sleep, we'll talk about this in the morning", (Y/M/N) says. You drift off to sleep.
*The next day*
On your way to school you and your mom talked about the good old days in the Enchanted Forest. When you arrived at school you said goodbye to your mom. I went to my locker, grabbed my belongings for my class and headed to class. I went to my seat, next to Henry. "Hey (Y/N) is it okay if we didn't go to Granny's after school today?", Henry asks. "Yeah, Henry is everything alright?",(Y/N) asks concerned. "Yep, everything's fine I just need to study to get my grades up", Henry responds. "Okay Henry", (Y/N) says smiling at him. After class you head to your locker a feel a tap on your shoulder. (Y/N) turns around, "Oh hey Grace", she says. "(Y/N) can we go to Granny's, I need to introduce you to someone", Grace says. "Sure",(Y/N) responds.

A/N: Who do you think it is?