N/A // I Need Your Help

Attention please! I want to do a klance story after I finish this story, but I can't decide between these three AU ideas! If you would like to see a certain one or just think one AU would be better than the rest, please let me know! You can comment or message me what you think, thanks for all your help!
(P.S. If you have an AU you for a klance Story you can share that too!)

(1) Popstar!AU~ Keith is a popstar but he wants to get away from everything, so he moves back home with his half brother. In his hometown he meets a boy who has more to him than the eye can see.

(2) Actors!AU~ Lance has only even done collage plays but when his best friends come up to him saying that Takashi Shirogane wants him to play a main rule in his movie with the ever famous Keith Kogane.

(3) High school!AU~ Voltron is one of the best known groups of friends in all of Lion's High, everyone knows not to mess with one of them, because then you have to deal with all of them. Well, new in town, popular boy, Lotor, starts to bully Lance. Lance never tells or let's the bruises show. What happened when the group finds out and the most unlikely person helps Lance through it all?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(You can vote for one by saying the number and/or title of the AU)
~Shipwhatever