§ We'll Help Each Other §

"So what plan did you come up with?"
     "It's a little crazy but I think it will work just fine."
     Drew sat at the table while Masahiro made dinner. They talked as he worked.
     "Well no matter how crazy it is, it could be my only chance of getting into this ball and your only chance of seeing Daniel again. It's worth it." He said as he set the pot of soup on the burner.
     He walked over to the dinning room table and sat down.
     "That's true, I would love to see Danny again." Drew said with a far off and dreamy look in his eyes.
     "Anyways!" He shook his head to reorder his thoughts.
     "The plan I came up with is pretty simple. First, on the night on the ball, I fake being sick. I'll come up with some sickness the father wouldn't possibly question. Since you'll already have my invitation we just have to wait for Father and Andy to leave and you'll be free to go."
     "That's not bad but why did you think this is a crazy plan?"
     "Because we're defying father! I'm never done this before, I guess it's kind of exciting! It gets the blood going!" Masahiro had to smile at how excited and happy Drew looked for once.
     He and Drew had one thing in common, they both had be under the control and pressure of Andy and their father. So to see him like this made Masahiro happy.
      "Oh wait! There's one tiny, tiny, problem."
     Drew suddenly deflated and sunk into his chair. The realization hit Masahiro suddenly, they definitely did have a problem with this plan.
     "I had completely forgotten... where are we going to get you a tuxedo and how are you going to get to the ball from here? The castle is on the other side of town!"
     "I- I don't know. Hold on... wait here just a moment."
     Masahiro suddenly got up and rushed to his room in the attic.
     He came back down and set a basket on the table. Drew looked up at him confused.
     "These are scraps of clothing I've had to mend and make for you guys. Stepfather always makes me buy extra then I say I will need. So now I have a lot of fabrics I can use. I'll just make my own tuxedo."
     "That's really impressive and it works really well! But what about getting to the ball?"
     "Like you said the castle is not the other side of the town. Stepfather and Andy with have to leave early if they want to get their on time."
     "Okay... I'm following so far."
     "If I leave right after their out of site and take the short cuts my Mother had shown me when I was little, I can most likely make it on time."
     "Great! We have a solid plan! You have a lot of tricks up your sleeve Masahiro." This was one of the first times Masahiro had been called his name in this house since his mother died. His smile grew a little more.
     "Yeah, I- I was thought well."
     "I wish I could have known your mother better, she seemed like a lovely woman."
     "Thank you, she was all I could ever ask for in a mother." They smiled at each other before setting off to prepare for the upcoming events.
     Unfortunately nothing could have truly prepared them for what was to come.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~576 words~
~What is this? An update within a few days of the last chapter?! I swear I'm not sick or anything I've really felt like writing lately! But ignoring that, a plan has finally emerged, let's see how well it goes~

~576 words~~What is this? An update within a few days of the last chapter?! I swear I'm not sick or anything I've really felt like writing lately! But ignoring that, a plan has finally emerged, let's see how well it goes~

I didn't know they could get even more cute! ≧◡≦~Shipwhatever

~Shipwhatever