§ Happily Ever After §

Once they had gotten to the castle maids had whisked him away without Kousuke getting a word in.
They led him to a private bedroom.
"We will send Prince Kousuke up in an hour."
"Alright." They left him alone in the room.
He opened the closets found nice white collared shirts with black trousers.
Took a shirt and a pair of pants before finding the bathroom and taking a shower.
He got dressed after a warm shower and brushing through his hair in the bathroom. He was trying fixing his collar when two toned hands fixed it for him from behind.
He spun around to come face to face with Kousuke.
"Yep, I definitely like you in formal wear, it looks amazing on you." He smiled warmly at him.
"Anyhow shall we? We have a wedding to plan."
Masahiro nodded eagerly and took Kousuke's hand in his.
For the whole night they planned a big wedding that was to take place next month.
Drew and Daniel were excited when they heard the news and revived the invitation.
Masahiro's stepfather and Andy ripped up the announcements they saw of the wedding.
Other than those two everyone in town was excited for the marriage.
A month seemed to fly by for Masahiro. One minute he was staying up all night with Kousuke making wedding plans, the next he was standing next to him under a wedding arch.
The wedding was beautiful to say the least.
Of course Kousuke wanted nothing less than the best for Masahiro but Masahiro had also put a limit to want all Kousuke could do.
They got married in the castle's huge cathedral.
Drew and Daniel were Masahiro's best men and Kensuke and Hasekura were Kousuke's.
They said there vows to each other but not without Masahiro crying and Kousuke crying a little too.
"Do you take Masahiro Setagwa to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do." He slipped the silver band onto Masahiro's finger.
"And do you take Kousuke Ooshiba to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I- I do." Masahiro stuttered as he was still crying slightly. He slipped the silver band onto Kousuke's finger.
"You made kiss the groom."
Kousuke dipped Masahiro into a passionate kiss as everyone cheered in the back ground.
When they separated Masahiro had to throw his bouquet to see who would get married next.
He threw it in the air as two people went for it.
Drew and Kensuke both caught onto the bouquet and burst out laughing.
Daniel and Hasekura caught each other's eyes completely white faced.
They all had moved to the reception and were having fun when Masahiro and Kousuke went out for their dance.
Kousuke went to the restroom after the second dance and came back with Masahiro no where to be seen.
He looked around for him until he spotted him out on the balcony.
A cool wind blew past as Kousuke stepped out onto the balcony and wrapped his arms around Masahiro from behind.
"Are you alright love?"
"Yeah, I'm great! I mean I just got married to my dream man so yeah I'm pretty good. I just needed some time to cool down."
"Well I'm glad you're alright and I am the man of your dreams." Kousuke chuckled.
"Of course you are!" Masahiro blushed as she leaned back into him.
Kousuke kissed the top of his head.
"I love you Masahiro Ooshiba."
"I love you Kousuke Ooshiba."
After a long night of celebrations, Masahiro had an even longer night because of Kousuke, if you know what I mean.
But they both knew for sure they weren't going to leave each other's sides in a long time.
They had both finally gotten their happily ever after.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~612 words~
~Welp that's was Cinderhiro! What did you all think of it? Let me know! I love hearing from you guys! Now that this book is over I'll probably update my other books before starting my Klance story. Also one last thanks to you guys who read this book, love ya!~
~Shipwhatever