§ Wedding Chats §

"It's you."
     "It's you?"
     "It's you!" His step family was no doubt infuriated, but the Prince looked like a kid on Christmas.
     "You're the one from the ball! I've been looking everywhere for you." Kousuke helped Masahiro stand.
      "I- I uhh, yes I am. It's nice to see you again." Masahiro bowed slightly to him.
     While the Prince and his company were happy they had found the mystery man, his stepfather was not.
      "How did even get there? You ruined your perfect brothers chance with the prince! Why you little-" His stepfather quickly moved toward him and was going to strike him.
     Masahiro flinched and covered his face but never felt anything actually hit him.
     He opened one eye and saw that Kousuke had grabbed his stepfathers arm before it reached him.
     He let go of the mans hand and grabbed onto Masahiro pulling towards him.
     "The only thing that ruined your sons chance with me was your horrid personalities. Now if you'll excuse us I have to talk with Masahiro."
     He led him outside where only Kensuke and Hasekura followed them. Their Advisor was having a "talk" with Masahiro's step family.
     "It's nice to officially meet you Masahiro." Kousuke smiled brightly at him.
     "It's- it's nice to meet you ag- again too."
     "Are you alright? You look a little flushed."
     "Huh? Oh! Yes, yes I'm alright it's just everything in there happened kind of fast and I just- Umm."
     "The prince just came physically looking for him and saved him from an abusive family I think that's a reason to be flustered." Hasekura spoke up from behind.
    "Yeah brother! Give him some room to breath."
     "Oh, I'm sorry Masahiro."
     "No, no it's alright I just need to process things real quick."
     "Alright."
     After breathing a few times and the Advisor coming back to join them, Masahiro decided to go back to the castle with them.
     He cloned into the carriage with Kousuke without looking back, he didn't need to.
     As they went though town square Masahiro remember something.
     "Prince Kousuke can we stop a the shop up ahead for a moment?"
     "Of course we can, driver, stop at that shop up ahead."
     When they stopped Masahiro climbed out and run up to the two people waiting for him outside the old brewery.
     "Masahiro!"
     "Drew!" Drew caught Masahiro in a hug.
     "I can see things worked out with you and the prince." Daniel gestured to the royal carriages and Kousuke waiting for him.
     "Yeah... they definitely worked out." They all chuckled.
     "I have to get back but I won't to fully catch up with up guys soon! I'll be back soon I promise!"
     "We know, just don't forget to invite us to the wedding!" Drew yelled to Masahiro as he ran back to Kousuke.
     "Of course I won't!"
      Masahiro climbed back into Kousuke's carriage.
     "If you do what you needed to?"
     "Yep! I was just thanking some people who have helped me a lot."
     "That's nice I hope I can meet them."
     "You probably will, at least I hope." Kousuke noticed how much Masahiro looked now. He wrapped his arm Masahiro.
      "So what when we get back to the castle and after you get settled, I would like to talk about marriage. I know it might seem to soon, and that's fine, but I just-"
     "Prince Kousuke!"
     "Yes?" He looked over nervously to the blonde.
     "I would love to talk about marriage with you. And I'm pretty sure my brother, Drew, would kill me if I didn't."
     "Well then let's get back to the castle as fast as we can."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~600 words~
~THEY TALKIN MARRIAGE! (I'm patting myself on the back for a triple update) Also I think we are all Drew in this situation~

~600 words~~THEY TALKIN MARRIAGE! (I'm patting myself on the back for a triple update) Also I think we are all Drew in this situation~

~Shipwhatever