§ Prince's Ball §

"... my magic can only hold up until then!" Masahiro heard Lady Kate call from behind him.
"Midnight. Alright that's not bad, compared to when I want going at all."
He thought as the white carriage rushed to bring him to the ball.
Masahiro could hear the first dance coming to an end as the coachman helped him down from the carriage. He hurried up the stairs and to the doors. One of the guards opened his hand for an invitation and Masahiro panicked from a moment and patted his pocket.
Somehow there was a perfectly new invitation folder up in there.
So he took it out, unfolded it, and handed it to the guard.
Masahiro waited in uncomfortable silence as the guard checked out the paper before nodding and opening the doors for Masahiro.
The only bad thing was is that the first dance had just ended and it was silent, that is until the doors opened to reveal Masahiro.
Everyone inside turned to him and he blushed a deep crimson.
"I've just stepped inside the doors and I've already made a fool of myself!"
He walked faster down the stairs and tried to disappear in the crowd. He managed to since the next song was beginning and everyone's attention turned back to dancing.
But there was one person who's attention had not been diverted, and he was keeping an eye on the handsome new comer.
Prince had had the most boring night so far and it was only just beginning of the night.
"You look deathly bored." His brother Kensuke whispered to him.
"Oh really? I thought being forced to choose a bride or groom tonight would be fun."
His brother chuckled.
"Hey you already are happily married to someone you love!"
"Yes he is." A young man appeared from behind Kensuke's throne.
"Ahh... hello Hasekura."
"Hello Kousuke." Hasekura turned to face Kensuke.
"Would you accompany me in the next dance?"
"Of course!" He hooked arms with Hasekura and started to head down to the main dance floor. He turned his head to his brother and mouthed,
"Please try and have some fun tonight."
Kousuke playfully shooed him away telling him he would.
He watched his brother dance with his husband and clapped with everyone else as the dance ended.
Just as it did the doors opened at the other end of the room to reveal, who Kousuke would describe as, the most beautiful person he had ever laid eyes on.
He saw the handsome man become crimson red as he tried to disappear in the crowd. The Prince however had different plans.
Just has a new song and dance was starting he slipped away from his throne unnoticed and made his way through the crowd. He kept his head down low and slipped past people as to not draw attention.
He saw the light blue jacket of the handsome boy and reached out for him.
Masahiro jumped as felt a hand pull on his shoulder.
He spun around to find himself face to face with the crown prince.
He would have screamed out of excitement and joy if it wasn't for his disbelief.
Before Masahiro could speak a word, the Prince Kousuke spoke.
"Would you care to dance?"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~540 words~
~Okay sooo Masahiro finally made it to the ball! (P.S. Sorry this chapter was a little uneventful next will be better 😊)~

 Sorry this chapter was a little uneventful next will be better 😊)~

~Shipwhatever