Gu Fang Bu Zi Shang Vol02 Ch52

It was very warm.

After enduring the wind and snow of the Songsen Mountains, as well nights under rocks and snow, this thick cotton blanket was very warm.

The broken bone remained painful, and it was enough to jolt a person in coma.

She opened her eyes and couldn't help reach out to touch her wound at her leg. Someone had clumsily bandaged it for her, and she could smell the fragrance of the herbs from inside it.

However, she kept on thinking something was wrong. Her eyebrows remained clenched as she reached into the blankets, but all she felt on her fingertips was smooth, naked skin.

"Ah..." Zuiju was surprised and quickly retracted her hand.

"Ah," mocked a man standing in the shadows of a dark corner in the room.

Zuiju widened her eyes, "Where are my clothes?"

"In the snow."

That's right, snow, Yangfeng, get help...

Pingting...

Damn, Pingting!

She hurriedly touched her hair, but it was empty.

"Where is my luminous jade hairpin?" Zuiju anxiously asked.

"In the snow. I even painstakingly went on to find a woman's corpse and put it with that. But, maybe more than a half has already entered a wolf's stomach."

"How long has it been?"

"How long has what been?"

Zuiju was very worried about Pingting. She hurriedly asked, "How long has it been since you cornered me into a wolf pack? Half a day? A day? You left my clothes and hairpin in the snow? How can I get it back? I have to get it back."

"Half a month."

"What?" Zuiju looked at the corner in disbelief.

Fanlu stepped out from the corner, his exquisite light crossbow still in his hands. The corners of his mouth lifted, "The snow on the streets have already melted. You've been sleeping for half a month."

It felt as if Zuiju's chest had been smashed with a hammer. She was almost unable to breathe. She shook her head, "Impossible, that's impossible."

Three days, Pingting had said, she would wait for three days.

She was waiting in a rocky area of the Songsen Mountains and her pulse was not steady.

"I've had enough of your shouting. How could I take you around if you weren't conscious?"

"You..."

He stopped her, asking, "I saved your life, why are you not thanking me?"

Zuiju fiercely glared at him. She was silent for a while before she shouting through clenched teeth, "You bastard! Damn you! Damn you to hell! Why did you harm me? Why did you save me? I am going to kill you! Kill you!"

She cursed him for a little under half an hour, until she panted, exhausted. Her wound on her leg began to sting again, so she could only stop. She hugged the blanket on the bed as she gasped for breath.

Who knew what that Fanlu's thick skin was made of. No matter how terrible her insults were, he just stood there, listening, with an indifferent expression. After hearing Zuiju cease, he immediately asked, "Had enough?"

"No!" There was no way Zuiju's anger had calmed. She suddenly raised her head, gritting her teeth to continue, "You scumbag, you six year-old toothless brute who only eats eggs..."