1 Jinyoung

Jinyoung was 18 and frankly he did have an overall good life.  His parents supported him being bi and gave him money to buy whatever he wanted whenever he wanted.  He would never have to work a day in his life but he didn't like that.

He got a job at 15 and worked after school refusing any of their money.  After he graduated high school he was accepted into a fine arts college for performing arts.

His parents were furious, this was the first time in his life he had disappointed them and he wished it didn't bother him.  After a very rough talk and a lot of arguing Jinyoung threw in the towel and gave up...

They thought he'd give up and do business school like they wanted but they were so very wrong.. he gave up on being a Park.

He packed his bags and quickly and quietly left that night, becoming a runaway.  He balanced different jobs here and there but finding a place to stay was hard for him... he eventually had enough for a small roadside food truck stand.

It was enclosed, and with the small fridge and sink and cabinets the floor space available was probably smaller than a twin sized bed. The truck, or stand as he called it was his however. Sure he had to sleep in the front seats which were no where close to a bed but he made it work, he had to.

He used the park restrooms when needed and luckily with the increase of the homeless population they implemented a shower into the bathroom if you were brave enough to use it and even though he was homeless Jinyoung was not dirty so he did.

He had enough money saved up to buy gas if he decided to move his truck to a different location but lemonade at a park was the best he could do so he stayed and spent his money on gallons of water and fresh lemons.

Living off the bare necessities but still living.

//thoughts in the comments?//