Jaebum 20

I'm tryinggg to stick to my schedule of updating this every tuesday :D so hi I went to the doctor today and got some watery af coffee wassupp

I smiled turning to see Jinyoung sleeping next to me, his nose nuzzled into my side as he curled under the blankets to find more warmth.  Running my hand over his back and up to his hair I sighed just taking in the moment.  I felt Jinyoung start to stir and I smiled looking down at him.

"Morning beautiful."  I said smiling at how his face wrinkled up at the cheesy greeting.

"Hi."  He mumbled cuddling into my side more and I laughed at his grumpy morning state.

"We should go out today."  I said lightly, not wanting to speak too loud into the quiet room.

Jinyoung rolled over some to look at me with a quizzical expression on his face and I almost laughed as his bedhead stuck out in every direction.

"Why?"  He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Come on...  All we do is work at the Cafe and go to the Doctor!  It's like we're married...  we skipped all the fun carefree dating stuff." I grumbled and Jinyoung chuckled, reaching over and taking my hand.

"We did skip all the fun dating stuff didn't we?  Although being 'married' to you has been great."  He said and I laughed.

"Marry me later, I want to go on a date."  I said with hopeful eyes.

After a second Jinyoung sighed and nodded making me smile widely, pulling him forward and pressing kisses on every inch of skin I could find on him.

"I'm going to make it so cheesy and cringy you're going to die!"  

~~~

I kept my word and the cringe was real and I could see the discomfort in Jinyoung's face which made it even more fun.  We went to the park, the park where we met and the first thing we did was go to a lemonade food truck.

"Jaebum why?  You can't even drink lemonade!  You're allergic!"  He groaned about the waste of money since I bought us 2 lemonades and couldn't even drink mine.

"Do you want me to drink it so it's not a waste?  Then we can have Date 2 in the ER!  How romantic."  I said wiggling my eyebrows as he rolled his eyes.

"I'm going to roll you down the hill."  He threatened and I scoffed.

"You wouldn't dare."  I challenged him, a smirk in my eyes.

Without much of a warning Jinyoung sat on my lap causing me to blush and move my lemonade away from him so it wouldn't spill.

"Babe.."  I whispered when he smirked, his foot pushing the wheelchair forward... and down the grass hill.

Screaming I threw my lemonade as we rolled, practically flew down the hill.  My arms around Jinyoungs waist as I squeezed the dear life out of him as more screams of panic left my lips.  His lemonade successfully leaving his hand and splashing onto our pants before the cup bounced away.

We came to a stop harshly lunging us both forward and onto the grass with a harsh sounding thud.  Opening my eyes I saw Jinyoung under me and I glared at him.

"MY LEMONADE!"  I yelled and he laughed loudly.

"You couldn't drink it anyways."  He laughed and I smacked his chest.

"You're so lucky I can't walk cause I would leave you here."  I grumbled as Jinyoung giggled.

Sitting up he pecked my lips and smiled.

"Now the dates just starting."  He teased with a smirk.