13 Jinyoung

We left the doctors an hour ago and Jaebum hasn't made a comment to me about the boyfriend thing. We were such flirts with each other I just didn't think about it and said it but now I was scared I had upset him.

The cafe was closed so we were sitting in my room, him on the bed and me at my old old laptop.

Since leaving the food truck and getting this building I was able to get a very used old laptop and an old phone. It was amazing to me however no matter how outdated.

I heard the bed squeak and I assumed Jaebum had just rolled over until I felt a hand on my back. Gently he spun me around in the office chair so I was facing him.

He had a serious and stoic expression and it looked like he was analyzing me as he leaned down and connected our lips. I widened my eyes kissing back slightly before pushing him off me slightly.

"What are you doing?" I asked my cheeks red and my entire body hot.

"Can't I kiss my boyfriend?" He asked and I widened my eyes again.

Coming closer he propped his leg up on his knee in-between my legs and connected our lips again. This time my eyes closed as he pulled at my hair, my hands roaming his impossibly toned back.

We broke apart to take gasps of air before reconnecting almost like we were magnets unable to pull apart for long.

I stood up picking him up with me before tossing him onto the bed.

I hovered over him still connected to his lips while he unbuttoned my shirt.

"Jaebum..". I mumbled disconnecting from his lips slightly and just sucking on the bottom one.

"Hmmm?" He hummed while throwing my shirt off.

"Are you sure?" I asked breaking apart to stare in his eyes.

"The doctor said strenuous." Jaebum said showing his Once famous smirk I had grown to miss.

"You'll regret that." I said connecting our lips again despite the fact I knew I'd be gentle with him.