12 Jaebum

Sorry for the delay, I was getting ready for college.. I'm actually on my first day and waiting in between classes lmaoooo the guy sitting next to me is hardcore playing a game on his phone i feel like he's about to break his phone in half

"Are you sure you want to come with me?" I asked for the 3rd time that morning.

"Of course I'm sure!! Jaebum... It's pretty obvious I really like you.. so I want to be able to be there for you." Jinyoung said and I felt my cheeks gain color.

"I really like you too... We can talk about that after the doctor." I said getting up and following Jinyoung to his car.

I had my license removed when I was diagnosed with Muscle Degeneration although they don't know the specific kind I have and what causes it, they do know I got it from my mom.

Remember i'm not a doctor and it's fiction don't attack me

Once at the Doctor we checked in and went to the waiting room to wait. I began to bounce my leg out of habit but I quickly stopped as I could feel the action tiring me out. Jinyoung placed his hand on my thigh and began rubbing circles on it with his thumb.

I smiled at his soothing touch and focused on his hands to battle the nervous feeling filling my gut. The way his pale hand was still soft and delicate but still had rough patches and calouses from work. How his hand raises in places where veins sat under his skin and how his nails were short and well kept.

"Thank you." I whispered.

Jinyoung didn't say anything he just stopped rubbing circles on my thigh to give it a slight but firm squeeze which made me smile more.

"Im Jaebum." A nurse called and we both rose to our feet.

Jinyoung took my hand and we walked into the doctors examination room together only breaking our hands when I had to get onto the table cringing at how the paper below me crinkled.

"Alright Jaebum, and?" The doctor asked turning to Jinyoung in confusion.

"I'm his boyfriend, Jinyoung." Jinyoung introduced smoothly and I choked on my tongue slightly.

Boyfriend?

"It's nice to meet you, i'm glad you're here because Jaebum is going to need a strong support system these upcoming years especially with the recent loss of his mother. My condolences at that." The Doctor said and I nodded.

"We have the results from the last test and it's only getting worse, with your muscles getting weaker and weaker. If they continue to weaken they may reach a point where just standing up may cause one of them to tear or snap. I'm hoping since we are catching this young in you we will be able to tame it slightly. You're going to have to exercise a lot, and it's going to be hard and it may hurt some but you can't give up on it. I suggest walking at least a mile a day, just walking and then doing something more strenious like running, squats, pushups, anything that forces you to use your muscles. Don't forget your arms because even though the disease is mainly in your legs if you lose some of the use of your legs you'll really need your arms to help you." The Doctor, Doctor Kim explained.

I nodded but Jinyoung seemed to be taking careful mental notes as he listened to the doctor. Soon the Doctor and Jinyoung were talking and planning an at home physical therapy routine for me and I was shocked but just how far Jinyoung was willing to go for me... He made my chest hurt and my stomach flutter and I was shocked.. I was really hoping he meant it when he said boyfriend because I couldn't have found anyone better.

I'll prove read later... so enjoy any of my mistakes XD