2 Jaebum

//phew I'm here hello :))//

Jaebum lived a normal life with his mom. Being an only child his mom wanted to provide everything she could for him. However being a single mom made that hard so they split the work and took care of each other.

Jaebum was taking a walk when he passed a nearby park he knew well. He had come and walked through this park many times over the years and had never seen a food truck or stand.

That being said sitting off to the edge was a white small food truck with the words "Lemonade Stand" printed at the top. Being curious Jaebum changed his course and walked over to it. A young man came into the view of the window and smiled.

"How can I help you?" He asked and Jaebum smiled.

"Do you only sell lemonade?" Jaebum asked and he nodded.

"Yes, we have 3 kinds. Strawberry, sweetened, or plain." He explained and Jaebum nodded.

"Hmm I'll take a plain glass then." Jaebum said taking out his wallet.

"That's 1.50." He said and Jaebum paid before waiting for him to make his drink.

"How much would it cost to take you on a date?" Jaebum asked casually.

He froze shocked at the others bold actions.

"More than you have." He answered coyly and Jaebum smiled as he was handed his drink and straw.

"Fair enough. How much for your name?" Jaebum asked next and he smiled rolling his eyes.

"20 dollars." He said jokingly but was shocked as a 20 found its way in front of him.

Jaebum backed up ready to leave but stopped when he heard a shocked and faint, "It's Jinyoung."

"Cute." Was all Jaebum said before leaving.