19 Jinyoung

Hehhhhhhhhh
I'm sorry

It had been 2 months and Jaebum had been really depressed recently. We won the case against Dr. Wen but that didn't change the fact Jaebum was wheelchair bound.

Dr. Wen had his medical license revoked so no one else would suffer, but Jaebum still was and it hurt me.

We still haven't had a chance to go on a date, so I'm hoping that taking him out will help cheer him up.

Jae helped close up the cafe around 10pm and I walked him out.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He said before leaving and I smiled.

Besides Jaebum and Mark he was the only other friend I had. Sighing I locked the door and made my way inside to the basement.

Jaebum didn't even want to leave the basement today, and I knew it was a hassle because I had to carry him upstairs and then carry the wheelchair up... but I'd do anything for him.

Entering the bedroom I gasped staring at the other who was standing on very shaky legs.

He noticed me and gave me a strained smile before stumbling to me with sloppy steps. I caught him in my arms as he collapsed, sweaty and panting.

"I did it... I actually did it." He breathed out.

With wide eyes and I blinked away my surprise and held him close to me, easing us to the bed.

"Jaebum are you stupid? What if you got hurt? Oh my god are you?" I asked frantically checking him over.

"Babe. I did it." He said again this time reaching over and holding my face in his hands.

Blushing I looked down.

"I know.. I'm proud of you but.. I'm scared you'll get hurt again." I admitted shyly.

He hummed reaching down and taking my hand in his, gently squeezing it.

"I know... but I'm scared I'll never walk again so I have to try." He said and I stopped to think

I knew he was right, but it'd still scare me.

"Okay... but promise not to try unless I'm around just in case okay?" I begged and he nodded.

Leaning forward he pecked my lips and I smiled.

"I promise."

Annnnnd it's short
I'm sorry
I'm trying to figure out where this story is going tbh but I have some ideas finally 😂😩