Chapter 1

Y/n's pov.

It was a pretty normal day today. I woke up, ate, went to school and got back. When I arrived home, I noticed my parents weren't there yet. These last days they have been at work for longer hours so it didn't really surprise me.

I checked the fridge but there were no leftovers from previous nights to just heat up and eat, so I had to make something myself. I didn't do much tho, just a sandwich.

After I ate it, I cleaned up a little, took a shower, and texted my best friend f/n and some more people. You know the usual, then I watched some youtube videos and went to my room soon after.

I walked upstairs slowly. It was 8PM, yes I know, to early, but since it was a pretty exhausting day I was just up for sleeping at this moment. I slipped under my covers, tucked myself nicely and closed my eyes. Before I knew it, I was asleep.

TIME SKIP

I don't know how much time it has lasted but for me it was like five minutes. What interrupted my sleep were blurred red and blue lights that would shine from time to time. Soon I heard some blurred words and the next thing I knew, I was awake.

I yawned a big one and got up, ready to go downstairs. As I was walking down the stairs I noticed that there were some red and blue lights getting into the hallway of my house as well. When I got down, I could see my parents at the door talking to a policeman.

"I can't believe it.." My mom said, but since I wasn't catched up to the story I couldn't understand what. "Believe what?.." I said making my parents turn to me. "Go back to sleep now, we will tell you in the morning" My dad said but I didn't obey him because I was distracted by the reporter on the TV.

"The police has reported a death of the Brooks family. A couple going by the name of Evelyn and Martin Brooks, along with their daughter Cindy Brooks have been found dead this morning around 1AM.

We don't have much informed about the case, but for now we know that police suspects a serial killer by the name of Eyeless Jack, a kidney eating cannibal, since the victims have been found without their kidneys. As for theㅡ"

I turned off the TV. I couldn't believe what I just heard. Cindy is my childhood friend, she was very close to me and now she's just...gone.

I was snapped back to future when my mom put her hand on my shoulder. I didn't realize I was crying until now. I couldn't stand the news that were just given to me. I bursted out crying as I hugged my mom tightly, burrying my head into her shoulder.

TIME SKIP

After a long time crying I went upstairs, wiping the tears only to have them running down my cheeks again after a second. When I entered my room I noticed buzzing from my phone from time to time.

I picked it up and saw a couple of unread messages from a group named "Eyeless Jack <3". This made me furious. I immediately entered the groupchat to see what is going on.

Eyeless Jack <3

Bella boo 💕, 9:56 AM
Yo Eyeless Jack dude is handsum gotta admit ✋

Rianna anna hanna, 9:56 AM
yES GIRL HE FINEE 😗

Emily qween 👑, 9:57 AM
YES MA'AMㅡ tho I really feel bad for what happened to Cindy :( you probably all heard since you know bout the hottie 😩

Rianna anna hanna, 9:57 AM
What can I say, I always thought she was a hoe. Too kind and all. But yeah, I guess I do feel bad

Bella boo 💕, 9:57 AM
Fuck her I'm here for the hottie man I mean like HE STEAMS MY RICE YO

Emily qween 👑, 9:57 AM
YO GUYS Y'ALL SICK 😭😂😂

You, 9:58 AM
Yo wtf

Emily qween 👑, 9:58 AM
Yo y/n tell them they sicc 😤

You, 9:58 AM
Yeah, you ALL are sick.

Rianna anna hanna, 9:58 AM
Hey guys, someone's maaad 😨

You, 9:59 AM
Of course I am, Cindy and her family are DEAD, yet you hoes here act like it's all BULLSHIT, and y'all think the best of her killer, her KILLER. ARE Y'ALL OUT OF YOUR MINDS??

Bella boo 💕, 9:59 AM
Sorry y/n but she was a reeal hoe, we do feel bad and all, I mean she had a lot of money and all, but have you seen his pic on the TV? He yummy 😍

Emily qween 👑, 9:59 AM
YES BICTH HE FIINE PERIODT 💅

You, 10:00 AM
Y'all sick in heads. Don't talk to me again, bye hoes 💀

Y/n da one has left the chat.

Rianna anna hanna, 10:00 AM
Whatever lol