Chapter 17

EJ's pov.

"You're in love with y/n."

What. The. Heck.

That couldn't possibly be true. But it was. I mean what he said. But I can't love her or whatever. I had a blank expression on my face as I went out of the room ignoring Jeff. I had to get fresh air. It was late right now, around 10 PM, but it didn't matter. I got out and went to find a close bench where I can sit.

I saw one bench but it was occupied. But not by no one. It was occupied by y/n. I decided to go talk to her but I felt shy all of a sudden. I just couldn't bring myself to walk up to her. I looked down, and blushed a little. I do like her... I thought to myself and went back inside.

Y/n's pov.

I was sitting on a bench as I heard some leaves crunch some feet behind me. I turn to see whether it was but there was nothing there. Probably an animal. I turn back, and shiver due to the coldness that was caused by wind. I should go back in already but I haven't cleared my mind yet. What us this butterfly shit feeling around Jack? Why do u have a need to be around him and shit?

I don't know. I'll consult f/n about it when I see her again. Honestly I haven't talked to her for a while. She's too occupied with her new relationship with Ben, that it's like she forgot about me. But what can I say, she loves him. I guess it's fine we haven't talked since their thing started.

Honestly there's been so many things happening. I don't know how to explain what my life has turned out to be. From being scared of Jack, to u guess falling for him. I guess that all u can do us accept the fact. I like him. I suppose it's still a crush, but who knows what that can turn into.

As the cold wind carcasses my cheek, I shiver once again and decide to head back inside. I stand up, gave one last look to the forest and head my way. Damn, I wish I was back in the city. I really dislike this new life. I wish everything was back to normal. That I was with my parents at my home, eating dinner, and talkin to them. I miss everything.

I get inside and take my shoes off. I go to my room and let out a sigh. I decide to go shower. I closed my door, got undressed and went to take a shower. It felt nice having that warm drips of water hit against my cold skin.

After my shower I change into my pj's, and get in my bed, falling in my sleep. If anyone wakes me up now in this perfect position istg--

Jeff's pov.

"AND SO HE TELLS ME, 'And I dunno I just feel this weird shit when in around her' AND I'M LIKE HAHAHA BUTH YOU IN LOOOOOVE!! WOOO!" I scream as Jack enters the room. Well that was unexpected.

"OOOH, OUR EJ IS IN LOOOOOVE~!" Toby went and Jack gave him a confused look. His eyes then went to mine, and he was met with my evil grin I wore at the moment. I could see rage build up in his eyes and oh boy I enjoyed the sight as never.

He then chased after me I died and of story yeet.

Just kidding--

But he did chase after me. Slender stopped him tho. Thank god I would've died if there wasn't for him. I was laughing so hard I couldn't run so he started catching up to me. Tho all Slender did was bullshit. I just climed out of the window and went to my room through my window. I locked the door and went to sleep. I'm such a genius.

_________

Hey guys!! Guess who finally updated? Me! Yep, it's been a while. But I've been so caught up in school and fixing my grades, and when the winter break started I was more focused on my private life than this book.

IMPORTANT PART PLEASE READ!!!

I'm going to post this on my wall as well so yeah. I've been thinking of deleting this book. Well, not exactly deleting, but unpublishing it. I don't know what y'all think about it but please leave your thoughts in the comments!!!

And sorry for such a short chapter! It's 2 AM and I didn't feel like doing anything longer. My mind just went blank so I put that thing with Jeff, please forgive me sksksk...