Chapter 21

Y/n's pov.

"Where do you think you're going?" A voice behind us said. We slowly turned around only to see Jack standing next to the window.

"We should be asking you the same" Jack said now fully faced towards him. "Just got back from my mission. Now you should be answering my question" Jeff answered.

"We were going to the mall to swap some y/n's clothes" Jack said. "Ahh.. Yeah. Do you really think I don't know?" Jeff said looking down, a smirk creeping on his face.

".. What?" I said, my voice shaking a little from the fear I was feeling at this very moment. "I said, do. you. really. thing. I. don't. know?" Jeff repeated him self, making himself more clear and loud.

I felt a knot in my throat. The fear made me sweat and I couldn't think of anything to say. Soon the other creepypastas circled us, and with them was f/n.

I just stood in my tracks, but it took me a second and a Jack to run away. As we ran, him holding my hand so he doesn't lose me, we started getting further and further away from the rest, but I just knew they were after us.

Nothing in the forest was heard except from leaves and branches crunching under our feet, and our fast paced breaths, with some birds then and there.

As we ran soon a flashback ran through my mind. The letter. The suicidal letter from my parents..

FLASHBACK

Dear y/n,

If you're reading this, then I suppose you know the truth. The truth about me and your father taking away our lives.
The news that the police gave us were really hard to cope with, but I'm sure you will get over it, because you are a strong girl. You know, it feels like writing a letter to a wall, since you got murdered, but it makes my last hours better.
But, I wanted to tell you this.
You see,
Ever since you were little you were your own person. You made your own decisions and no one could change your mind. But over time and years you changed. Your decisions and thoughts started depending on others and I could clearly see it. It's like you've lost your path. I'm running out of space to write, but I just want you to know that whichever decision you make, and who ever you make it with, it will be the right one, because it will be from your heart, and that you'll do it together.

Love, mom and dad.

The letter said as more tears were let to run down my cheeks. "Together.."

END OF FLASHBACK

"Together.." I whispered under my breath as cold tears fell from my cheeks to the leaves that were crunching under our feet.

I stopped and stood in my tracks, soon after Jack noticed and turned around, fastly walking towards me. "Baby are you okay? Are you hurt?" He said as he placed his hands on my cheeks, cupping my face.

"No.. Jack.. We can't. We can't do this forever" I said as more tears ran down, but we're stopped from falling down on the ground, as they fell on Jack's hands.

"What do you mean?" Jack asked, now a confused expression written over his face. "We can't keep running forever Jack, we need to give up!" I cried out, now him sharing a tear as well.

"But y/n we will die!" He said as I placed my hands on his. "But we will die together" I replied, my voice now much softer than before.

Jack looked down and sighed. "Okay.. We will give up" He said while raising his head, jus eyes meeting mine, and him giving me a soft look. He took my hand in his and we kissed, long and passionately, as it is going to be our last one.

For the time we kissed, other creepypastas already circled us. We pulled apart and faced them, my hand in his still.

"F/n.. Hey.. It's okay" I said giving her a soft look. She had her gun pointed out at me. "You did this to yourself bestie" She said as the cold expression was still on her face. "Now you face the consequences"

"Yeah.. I know.." I said looking down. "You know it r-really isn't fair" Toby said, pointing his axe to Jack. "I-I really loved her, but you took her away-y from me! Now I will kill you!" He cried out to Jack while he just softly smiled at him.

"Now it's time" Jeff said. As he finished his sentence, the grip I had on Jack's hand tightened, and f/n pointed her gun upper to meet my head. "Together..." I whispered and then it was heard.

The cold and painless....

Bang.