Chapter 14

It has past some months now, and I'm getting along with the creepypastas pretty well. Me and f/n had came to the end of out training, and are waiting for our first mission. Me and Toby are currently best friends.

I realized I hadn't checked my phone in a while. I must miss something, so I decided to lay on my bed and see what did I miss. I made a new account on indtagram, twitter and other social media, I can't let being recognized since I'm currently 'missing'.

I took my phone and layed down on my bed. As soon as I turned my phone on, my wallpaper made me remember my favorite artist/artists, a/n (artist name at this point, I decided to give this choice to you)

While I was checking my gallery, reminding myself of them, I just smiled and kinda she'd a tear. As I wanted to listen to some of their music, Toby ran in my room screaming. "Y-/NNNNNN" He screamed jumping next to me on my bed, "What the fuck?" I asked him confused.

"Okay, l-listen. We are going, I-I mean, you ar-re going, on a date wit-h Jack." He said excited. "What the fuCk!?" I now said pissed. He can't just arrange a stupid date for us. We barely fucking look at each other. "Yes yes, I know, b-but we want yo-ou two to get clo-oser." Okay, I guess that that makes sense, but u still don't want to go. Tho, befriending him sounds nice.. Maybe I should go? Yeah I will.

I told Tony about my decision and he got out of my room. The 'date' was tonight and I had to get ready. I took a cold shower, tied my hair, and put some clothes on. Not something special tho, just some blue ripped jeans, and a tucked white shirt. I didn't put any makeup, because u don't like it on my face. (I don't like and don't forget makeup, if you do and want it in here, just comment it for me to know and to put it further)

I was completely done now, I got out and Jack was waiting for me. He had his usual wear on, and looked like he didn't even have a shower, ew. He looked at me, I guess, and started a little. "Let's just get this over with." He said after five seconds of staring. We started our go, "Where us this so called date?" I asked him, curious because I wanted to know. "Toby told me to bring us to the nerby lake. That's all I know. He said there are some thing prepared there." He coldly said, not giving me a glance. A nerby lake? That sounds nice.

After about ten minutes of our awkward walk, we finally arrived, and there indeed was something prepared. There was a table, prepared just for the date, (I don't know how those things are supposed to look like so just imagine ples ^v^'''), on one table was a piece of cooked steak, and some salads, and on the other a kidney. I knew which seat was mine so I sat down.

We were just silently and awkwardly eating now, but I decided to start a conversation. "Hey Jack, I have a question" I said looking at him eat "Hm?" He said looking up at him with his mouth full. "Why do you eat kidneys, when you can sell them for like 150k dollars?" I asked curiously. "They are tasty, and how do you know the cost??" He said after swallowing. "Oh, I saw a video and it said how much organs cost. We could be rich if we bring other organs too--" I said with the last sentence out of joke, causing him to chuckle.

We continued to eat and talk, and when we finished we just sat thinking if what else to do. "How about we just have a little walk and head back to the mansion?" I asked him, he just nodded and we got up. We were walking in the dark, next to each other laughing. We were telling stupid jokes and stuff like that.

It's now been five minutes of our walk, "Hey y/n, do you know what does the farmer says when he looses his tractor?" He asked looking at me with a grin. "I don't know, what?" I said with my smile as well from the previous jokes we told. "Where's my tractor??" He said and I bursted out laughing. He was laughing as well, but I was laughing so much that I fell on the floor, teared up, and almost pissed myself. He was laughing so hard at me, who was struggling to properly breath.

After some minutes, we headed back home, still talking, but without jokes this time. We were both happy, with smiles on our faces, and kind of messy hair from spinning on the floor from laughter, but we were fine. As we were walking and talking, silence occured. But u soon broke it. "Hey, I wonder.. Why weren't we friends before?" I asked, not giving him a glance, "I honestly don't know." He said with a little laugh, probably remembering a joke that I said. "It's kinda stupid." I said, still keeping my eye on the road. "What?" He curiously asked me, now looking at me with obviously a kinda curious look. Can this hoe be more stupid? Like-- it's obvious what I'm talking about. "That we aren't friends yet." J said with a laugh, now giving him a little glance, but turning it back to the road. A silence alleared as well. For about three to five minutes now, the only thing you could hear was a weak wind, and leave from the forest, dancing on it (#poetry lol). Now, I closes my eyes listening to the sound of nature, leaves crunching under our feet.

"Well then, wanna be friends?"

"Sure."

_____________________________________

Hey guys! It's me again. I know I said that, but stuff occured. Now I put this on semi-hiatus so you know what it is. I'm so so so so sorry, but I've just been feeling a lot down this whole summer, barely eating and barely even getting out of my bed, I knew that if I wrote something, it would be too depressing to publish. Now that you know it's on semi-hiatus, I hope you don't except the daily publishing, but till the school starts, I'll try to be less depressing and write at least one chapter. That's all I have to say, bye and love you!!! ❤❤❤