Chapter 6 .

[unedited]

Readers POV

I woke up to see nothing. I knew why it was tho.. Room didn't have windows so Eyeless Jack won't come and kill me. I have put on some nice clothing for school and wanted to go to bathroom to brush my teeth but no. A police man told me to get out fast and eat my breakfast. I did as comanded and two police officers took me to school.

As I got in the car I took my phone out to read my messages. There were a lot of messages saying how sorry they are for what I've been through like, "I am so sorry.... " and "I wish that never happened to you.. ".. They really are good friends of mine but there are people who would say " I am glad that it happened to you not to me" or "I just wish you got killed with them"... As soon I have read them police officers stopped.

I got out of the car and as soon I did so my best friend f/n grabbed in in a hug. I loved her so much and didn't know what to do without her. We talked about everything.. I told her everything I saw.. How I felt.. And she just listened and at the end she just hugged me and said " Sorry" in tears.

The police officers went back to the station and I got in school with f/n. We talked and talked then I came to my locker. It wasn't the same. On it were wrote things like "loser" "He had to kill u not them" and more. But I didn't care. I just ignored and went to my classroom with f/n. The teacher came and started her lesson.

During the lesson so many paper balls have hit my backhead. Every paper would have something rude written on it. Then, it went over the line. I smashed my hand on the table and got up. The teacher looked at me with anger. "Why are you interupting me y/n? " She asked me looking into my eyes. "Some people are hitting me with paper balls that have written rude names on them! " I said loud, angry and sad. The teacher asked me to say who did it so I pointed at people who did it. They had to go to the principals office which made my day worse.

The classes passed but they just bullied me more after them. Then the school ended. I waited in front of the school with f/n for police officers to come. Then the bullies came. "Ooh are you waiting for your mommy to come? Don't wanna get killed huh? " Rianna said with a grin on her face. "I am waiting for someone to pick me up but it's not my mom. " I said smiling. " They got pissed of and started hitting me and f/n. It hurt.. Then Rianna asked "Who are you waiting then? Your dad? " She said still smiling and hitting me. I stopped them and got up bleeding with f/n "For police" I said smiling at them. They got scared then ran away while f/n started cursing at them and pointing middle finger. She really is funny tho heh..

Half an hour passed but they didn't come. I thought they won't even come. I went back alone, since f/n had to get home earlier. I got back and dropped my stuff on the floor, fear filling my face.....

"Dead..... All.. Dead....... Why?.. How??? " All the police officers were dead on the floor.. Their kidney out.. I knew it.. It was that Eyeless Jack again. I fastly ran to my room through all those dead bodies. I came and saw the door opened. I went in, everything was in place but... On the wall with blood written "I always know where you are.." I fastly packedy things and ran out. I got to house of f/n......... Sorry f/n.....

_________________________________________

Hey guys! Another part is out! New one as soon as possible like all of them. Hope you liked this part and other before.❤️❤️❤️