Chapter 8

[unedited]

Y/N's pov

Black........ All I can see is...... Black..... Am I dead?.... Am I alive?.... Is f/n alive?..... The other thing I know is that I'm scared... So scared... The light started apearing in the middle of my view. I slowly opened my eyes...

As soon I opened my eyes I slowly got up and sat on the bed I was on. I was in one room. It had floor like any other. Two windows. One above the table next to a warfrobe. Wardrobe was brown and pretty big. Just enough for one girl! The bed had a usual white pillow and blue blankets. It was nice.

I stood up and went to the door. Should I open or not? I was asking myself and then decided to open. I opened the door slowly and gently and looked outside. It was just an empty hallway. I slowly walked, step by step, down the Hall and saw f/n opening door next to my room. We hugged each other making sure not to make any noises and walked down the the hallway slowly. We came to an end.

It was a room. Living room. I didn't give a peek in just like f/n. Then we went in together. We stood there. We were frozen if fear inside us. There were people, blood, knives and monsters. Where the hell am I?? Wht is happening? Will I live much longer?????

Then one guy with black jeans and hoodie with a blue mask with something black linkimg down came up to us. We looked into his eyes, fear filling us, still frozen.

"Good morning" He said. I just looked at him. "Let me meet you with everyone. " He said and turned to those people. First he pointed his finger at one guy in green and he had a green hat on too. He had those elf ears and blonde hair. But he didn't have eyes... Just tiny red dots inside of his black eye socets. At the first sight I thought that was Eyeless Jack but then that guy said "This is Ben". It took about 10 minutes to meet them all but they were terrifying. They all looked at us for minute or 2 and then.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" We screamed as never and then f/n fainted but I continued screaming. Then I ran back to my room and shut the door. I jumped on my new and screamed in my pillow. Who are those people? Why are they so weird looking? Am I going to....survive?

_________________________________________

Hey guys! Another part is out! Thank you so much for 100 reads! I hope it will come to 200! Love ya all so much an I hope you enjoyed this part!