Chapter 10

I've been here for a month now. I've got to know all of pastas and I'm getting more used to this life every day. I've already had some kills too. I've trained a lot with f/n and now we are slowly coming to an end.

Since I've been here, Toby, Nina and I have become pretty close. Like best friends. We do everything together. Sure, we would do it with f/n but some last days she's been stalking Ben. Could say she is in love but she won't comit it.

"LUUNNCHHHH!!! " Jeff yelled across the mansion. I slowly and not so happy dragged myself to the table. As I sat next to Toby, f/n showed up happy with her camera.. Yup she was taking pictures of Ben.. What a stalker..

As I turned to Toby he already had carrots in his nose. We laughed at it but then Spends came.
"Sorry for this but lunch will have to wait." Sure we all were sad but then he continued. "Today Nina had to prepare it but she is sick so she couldn't finish it. Lunch will wait until I finish it. If you are hungry you have some food on the table already. You can go now." We all looked at each other and got up.

The thing that I noticed was that Jack wasn't with us. Yeah he does eat kidneys but he eats them with us. I got outside since Sandy said we can and walked a little. It was a month already but me and Jack aren't good friends for now.

I walked for about 2 minutes when I saw something or someone. I quickly hid behind the tree and waited a bit. I peek out and saw Jack sitting in grass. I got out of my hiding place and slowly walked over to him. "What are you doing here y/n? " He asked not confused or shocked that I'm here. "Nothing. I want out for a walk and saw you. " I said and sat next to him. "Shouldn't you be eating your lunch with others by now? " He asked why looking at me. "That is the same question I should ask you. " I said looking back. He just looked down. "I already ate my lunch.. " He said with no emotions. I knew something wasn't right but I didn't wanna bother him. I got up and said my goodbye as I walked back.

Just at the time I was in front of theansion Slendy said the dinner was ready. I got in and sat down between Sally and Jane. I knew Jack had some kind of problem. It bothered me for a longer time that day.

________________________________________

Yo me be bek! I finally wrote this part I'm proud of myself XD! Just to mention that if I repeat some pictures at the top that is cuz I'm too lazy to find new ones and then crop them.. Ye... So the new part should not be soon cuz my mom wants to take my phone cuz of school so when she gives it back to me I will automatically write another part!