Making It To Toronto

As I woke up I looked out the window and saw that we were landing.

"We're re in Toronto"I said shaking her. She yawned and said "yaay "in a sleepy voice.

Rushing off the plane. Our rented car was waiting on us. We got in it and drove to McDonald's since both of us was hungry.

We sat at a booth and talked about the stuff we wanted to do while eating McGriddles and hashbrown. So we decided to plan on going to the CN Tower and go to the Ontario Art Gallery .

"We should try to find August and then you could probably be discovered ." She said . I was loving the idea.

So we left McDonald's and went to the park and talked. Until Nova's mother called and they talked for a while and I just sat there and waited until they got off the phone . We almost forgot that August Concert was in 30 mins.

So we ran to the car and tried to get to the concert but it was so much traffic, we were a little late, and once we made it the lady at the booth told us it was all sold out.

Man was I pissed. I walked to the tree and sat under it and Nova followed behind me and said "Ashley maybe next time. "I Replied  "I Guess So."

We got in the car and drove and got ice cream. She got cotton candy ice cream and I got strawberry cheesecake ice cream. We sat there and started talking about random stuff and we took a few pictures and posted it on instagram.

We just sat there and talked about special memories, like when she came over and we got in the pool and how we put Color My Bath Color Changing Bath Tablets in the pool and how till this day the colors are still in there. We was mainly there all night until the ice cream place closed . So we walked to a water fountain and we Both got a quarter and she made a wish and threw hers in the fountain. I made my wish to meet August Alsina and to become a famous. I threw my quarter in the fountain.

It became real late maybe around 1:30 am and we still haven't found a place to stay so we drove around till we found one .