The hotel

We decided to go to the Four Seasons Hotel Toronto. We went to the front desk and got our keys to the room.

As we got our keys I overheard one the female workers talking bout how August Alsina was at this hotel.
I automatically got happy. So I paid them if they told me what room he was in and they told me. Ooh they should get fired for that😂

One of the girls said "he's not here yet ,but when he gets here we'll call you."I told Nova what they said and we both got excited. We was so excited we started skipping to the elevator and to our rooms. Nova was getting sleepy,but I couldn't sleep I was just pacing the room waiting for a call.

While I was pacing I was asking so much questions in my head like "what if he thinks im a groupie?""What if my voice cracks? ""what song am I going to sing? ""what if I forget the lyrics?"

I started warming up my voice and practicing the song I was gonna sing.

30 mins later the phone rung and I ran to the phone and the girls from the front desk told me he was going to his room now. I look in my luggage to find clothes which was very hard. Because I didn't want to come off as someone who wanted sex, I wanted to come off as a person who meant business and only business.

Unfortunately I didn't have any business clothes so I just wore my clothes I came here with. Wish Me Luck !

I walked out the room and onto the elevator and started praying that everything will go good and how thankful I was to have this opportunity.

The elevator door open and I got out. As I got out I was looking for his room. 218 ,219,220,221! I wasn't going to knock ,but my body took over me and I knocked.