Happy Birthday

Ashley Pov

I woke up to Nova And August Jumping on me saying "happy birthday!"As I rubbed my eyes I said"oh wow thanks" sounding so sleepy.Nova smiled and said"put on a swimsuit and some shorts."I sighed and said "can I sleep just A Few Hours or minutes " August started playing in my hair and said "please get up. "And i said" if only you give me an piggy back ride to the bathroom. "He was like "umm nope get your lazy butt up and go yourself". I gave him a puppy face. So he said "ugh okay . " So I jumped on his back and he took me to the bathroom and he said "big baby "I stuck my tongue out at him and closed the door on him.

I did all my personal chores and put on my yellow swimsuit. I forgot to get my shorts. So When I Walked Out I Saw August Looking At Me And Licking His Lips. I side eyed him and said "There is Nothing to see I'm not thick,I don't have big boobs, and I definitely don't have a big butt. So what are you looking at?" He grabbed me by my waist and sat me in his lap and He said "I see an insecure girl who doesn't know she's beautiful. She thinks that men would like her if she was thick,had big boobs, and definitely had a big butt, but she doesn't know is there are some men who don't care about a woman's figure or size ,they only care about her personality and how she carries herself, and to be honest you actually have a little toot that I acould actually grab and it's cute. You're also not flat chested, you have boobs not mosquito bites. Be thankful." He gave me a kiss on my cheek and playfully pushed me off his lap.

Once Nova was ready we were off to somewhere ,but I didn't get to see where we was going because they put blindfolds on me.

When we made it and they took me inside they took the blindfolds of me and I was so excited they brought me to Fallsview Indoor Waterpark and They Yelled "Happy Birthday" . The whole water park was reserved for us .I screamed "well lets get this party started. "

We took off our clothes that was over our swimsuits and ran in the water. Nova Was scared to get on one the slides with me so August got on with me. The whole time I was screaming. Because I Was Having So Much Fun. We Got on every water slide. There Were some rides that we got on more than once . Rest of the time,we stayed In The pool area and August would throw us in the pool, we would race each other, and I enjoyed it. I just enjoyed spending time with my friends.

We Left and went to a park. As Nova And I was Talking August Came With a Red Velvet Cake that said " Happy birthday Ashley ! " And Also Some Diet Cokes. August Sung Happy Birthday To Me And I Gave Him And Nova A Hug And Blew The Candles Out. I  opened the gifts Nova gave me an a photo of me and her as kids inside a frame and a few Versace outfits and some red bottoms. August gave me a diamond necklace and a black short leather dress I Gave Them Both A Hug And Said Thank You. But My Voice Was Raspy. So They Told Me To Stop Talking. I Guess I Lost My Voice From All That Screaming At The Water Park.

We Went back To The Hotel and Took A bath and Got Dressed in Some Dry Clothes. I wore the dress and diamond necklace August gave me and the red bottoms that Nova gave Me and I brought my leather jacket just in case I get cold.

I put my hair up into a perfect bun.August Was in the living room waiting for me. When he saw me his jaw dropped and he said"you look amazing."Nova Decided To Stay Back And Pack Me And Her Stuff So That When I Come Back We Can Just Leave And Go To The Airport.

As August and I left the hotel there were paparazzi continuously taking pictures of us and asking us questions such as are you guys dating? And we responded saying "no ".One of them asked" where are yal going" and August said "were going to celebrate Ashley's birthday. "The paparazzi said "happy birthday "to me. As we got to the car August Opened the door for me and he went back to his side in got in the car and drove off. I asked "so this is what its like being famous "and he said "yep" . I started to laugh and turned on the radio.He ended up taking me to the movies.

So that no one could see us August had a man to get us are tickets to watch The Fault In Are Stars and to get inside and open the side door. We Sat At The Far Back at the top. As We Were Watching the movie August put his arm around my shoulder . The movie was great. I cried a little bit and I saw a tear come out August eye which he immediately wiped so that I wouldn't see it so I whispered in his ear "your secret is safe with me "and he chuckled a little.