A Waste Of Time

Ashley Pov

Today was the day I Get To show people my talent.  I Decided To Bring My Mom and Nova. As we was there it was a long line, but we managed to get through it.

It was My Turn I Went In The Room And Closed The Door Behind Me. There Was One Judge In There. He Asked "What is Your Name And What Would You Be Singing. "I Said "Im A-Ashley M-M-Moore And I Will Be Singing Confetti By Umm umm Tori Kelly".

The Man Said "Well Sing Then. "I just Stood There Shaking And I Forgot The Beginning Of The Song.  He Yelled"You Are A Waste Of Time Next ! "But I Said" Wait Can I Try Again. "He Said "Whatever Go Ahead". So I Turned Around With My Back Facing Him And  I Started To Sing The Song.  He Said "You Have a Nice Voice, But Nobody Would Want To Go To A Concert Just To See The Back Of Your Head So Next. "So I Said "Im Sorry for Being A Waste Of Time and Oh yea people pay a lot to see The back of Sia's head" And I Walked Out. My Mom And Nova Was Standing There And My Mom Asked Me "How did it go?"And I Started Crying And I Told Her "The Man Said I Was A Waste Of Time."

We Left And Got Some Ice Cream. We Dropped Off nova To Her House And headed home. We Made It Home Around 6:30. So I decided To Text August Saying" I Dont Want To Be A Singer Anymore". But He Didn't respond That Was Odd He Always Responds. So I Just Threw My Phone On The Bed And Went Outside To Go Walking. Nova saw Me And Walked With me . Her Little Sister Came With Us. So as we walked Nova Asked me "now that you don't want to be a singer what do you want to be now"I strugged my shoulders and said"i guess an actress or if this modeling thing goes good I'll just stick to that."She said"thats cool. "

As We Were walking we ended up at the neighborhood park so Nova's little sister ran to the swings and asked me to push her. So I Pushed Her And Nova Sat In The Swing Next To Her Sister. Nova Asked Me "How Is It Going With You And August, Are yal Still Talking?" I sighed and said "It's Fine Between Us,But I Texted Him Today And He Didn't Respond,which was odd that he didn't respond."So she said" maybe he just busy and didn't he have a concert today in Seattle around 7:00?"And I Was Like "Oh Yeaa! Thanks For Reminding Me About That Cause I Was Feeling Some Type Of Way About It."