New Life ♋️

Ashley Pov

I was Happy To See August There That Was A Big Surprise. That Really Made My Day. Today Was Actually Great. It Seemed As If When August Is Holding Me I Feel Protected Like No One Could Hurt Me when Hes Holding me. And When I Had To Go I Felt so Sad. So I Drove Off I Really Wanted To Listen To Music But The Car I Rented Radio Wasnt Working So That Sucked. I Made It To The airport And Took My Flight Back Home. We Made It Back Around 10:30pm.

I Made It Home Around 11:00pm. My Mom Asked Me "How did it go?"I lightly smiled and said" It Went Great And My First Photo shoot Is On The 20th. And August Came And Surprised Me And Gave Me Some Flowers."My Mom smiled and said"Aww,but Doesn't That Mean You Gotta Move Down There?"I Looked Down And Said "Yea I Gotta Get Packing Tonight." She Said "Ok And Thankfully We Have A Condo In L.A. So You Can Just Move In There. "I Said" Thank You , "Gave Her A Kiss,And Went Upstair And Packed All My Stuff.  I Ran Down Stairs And Asked Her "Is There Still Furniture There? "She Said "Yep." I sighed in relief and Said "Great!"And Went Back Upstairs To Finish Packing And Got Everything I Needed.I ran Back Downstairs And Asked My Mom "How Would I Get My Car Down There? "She Said "Your Car Would Be Shipped To The Airport Before You Get There ."I Said "Ok "And Went Back Upstairs .

I Laid In My Bed And I Realized How Empty My Room Was It was Just My Dresser, Chest of Drawers with My Tv On It, And My Bed.

So Today Was The Day I'm Moving. I Went Downstairs Dragging My Luggage To The Door. I Saw My Mom Sitting On The Couch Crying. I Asked Her "What Was Wrong? "She Wiped a tear and Said "My Baby girl Is Growing Up And Moving Out. I Knew One Day You Would Want To Move But I Didn't Think It Would Be This Fast. " I Went To Her And Got On My Knees in front of her And Wiped Her Tears And Hugged Her. I smiled and Said "Mommy Im Growing Up I Cant Stay Here Forever. "She Said "I Know ,Its Just Your My Second Child And Your Already Leaving Me and You Know I Couldn't Deal With Your Brother leaving And Now Your Leaving. "I Hugged Her Again. My Dad Came Downstairs And Asked "Are you Ready."I Sighed And Said "Yea."So We Left and He Drove Me To The Airport. I Got On The Plane Around 6:45am. While I Was On The Plane I Began To Cry. The Person Next To Me Rubbed My Back And Said "Your Finally Flying Out Your Nest Huh. "I Said "Yea."She Said "Its Ok . Its Just A New Life You're Beginning."So I Wiped My Tears Got Myself Together And I Said" I Guess So. "we Got To L.A. Around 10:45am.

I Stepped Off The Plane And Breathe In The Air And Exhaled It All Out saying To Myself "This Is My New Life."I Went To My Car And Drove To My New Place. I Opened The Door And Said "This Is All For Myself. " I Walked To The Tv And Saw A CD And It Said Home videos. I Got It And Put It In The The Dvd Player. The First Scene Was Of My Mom In The Hospital with Me And Her Arms Looking At The Camera And Said "Here Is My Angel Ashley Moore". The next scene was a video of me crawling for the first time, a video of me walking to the person holding the camera,  a video of me playing with my moms front camera taking pictures. The rest of the video was just a slideshow of pictures of me with Taylor Swift- Never Grow Up , Playing In The Background. After Watching The Video I Began To Cry.

  I Went Upstairs And Looked In My Room And It Was Pink With A hello Kitty Bed, Pink Furry Carpet, White Dresser And Chest of Drawers With Stickers Of Hello Kitty All Over It. And A Large Mirror The Shape Of Hello Kitty's Head. On The Door Was My Name. And On The Side Of The Door Was My Height As I Grew. I Went To My Older Brother's room which was Blue And had An Avengers Comforter On His Bed, An Avengers Poster. And A Black Dresser and Chest Of Drawers With A Flat Screen Tv On It.  I Left His Room And Went In The Guest Room It was Was White And Yellow. The Bed Was White And The Pillows Was Yellow . It Was A Plasma Tv In There. The Carpet Was white And There Was A Yellow Rug. And There Was A White Dresser And Chest Of Drawers.  There Was A white Night stands On Each Side of The Bed With Vases With Sunflowers in Them on Top Of It.I Left And Went In My Parents Room Which Was Black In White. They Had A Black Leather Backboard For The Bed And The Bed Was White. And There Was A Large flat screen On The Wall . The Carpet Was White And They Had a Black Dresser And Chest Of Drawers.And They Had A Bathroom In Their room. So I Said "I Guess This Will Be My Room. "So I Got My Stuff And Put It In Their Room. Unpacked Everything And When I Was Done With Everything I Jumped In The Bed And Called My Mom And She Called My Brother And Put Us On Three-way. We Talked For A While And My Brother said "Since I have Nothing To Do This Weekend I will Swing By With Armani". I Said "Yaay!Can He Stay With Me For The Weekend?"He Said "Sure."We Hung Up. Since I was Hungry I order Chinese food And Watched Tv.