No Love

August Pov

When Ashley asked me that question I lied to her, that kiss really meant that I loved her. I just lied to her because I was scared that we might end up going out and I end up being unfaithful to her and breaking her heart. She's a sweet girl and she deserves better. And I know I'm not the type of person to be in a relationship. I should have never kissed her. Now I know she caught feelings. And I think I caught feelings to but I believe those feelings will be gone by tomorrow. Like To be honest I do care about her. I care about her a lot. So telling her that was actually a good thing now that I think about it. Because if I didn't tell her that we would go out and then I would cheat and she would get her heart broken. See I do care. I just saved her from getting her heartbroken.

I decided to call my mom and I told her about what happened and she told me that she understands where im coming from when I say w not the relationship type guy ,but I should have just told her the truth because Ashley could have been the girl that changes me into a man who is ready for relationships. She said"you told me about how her dad never said I love you to her so now when shes in the real world there would be men that would just say I love you and she would believe them and they would get in her pants and leave her because they never cared about her. I know that you care for her. So would you want her to get her heartbroken by a man who never cared about her at all? Think about it "she hung up on me.