Why Don't You Love Me

August Pov

Me And Amber Have Been Together For Like Three Weeks And She Acting Like We Married. We Been Through Our Ups And Downs, Like I Never Cheated, Ok Maybe Once Or Twice 😬. My Nieces Don't Really Like Her.They Would Sometimes Say Where's Ashley Right In Front Of Amber And She'll Just Walk Off. And Its Like Were Always Arguing. So Today We Broke Up Because Of Ashley.

Earlier Today 🌅

So Today I Was Bored And Had Nothing To Do So I Decided To Just See Whats Been Going On With Ashley. So I Went To Google And Searched Her Name. Then I See This Picture Of Her And Drake Leaving An Restuarant. Her Whole Expression And Body Language Was Different. Like She's Always Smiling For The Camera And Giving Them Eye Contact And Her Head Was Always Up So Everyone Can See Her Face, But In The Photo It Was Like She Was Walking By Herself, She Had Sunglasses On,Her Head Was Down, And Her Hair Was Covering Up Her Face A Little. Like When Shes With Me We Don't Have That Problem. Then I Saw This Video Called Hair Down( Starring Ashley Moore) And I Just Had To Watch It. It Was A Video Of Her Modeling And She Was Half Naked With Underwear And A Bra on. After Watching That I Got Excited Down There. And I Just Had To Watch It More Than Once. Amber Then Caught Me Watching The Video And Got Mad.Then She Got 10x Madder When She Found Out The Stuff In My Drawer Was Ashley's. Then She Began To Yell Saying "Everywhere I Go All I Hear Is Ashley. I Got People Telling Me I Look Like Ashley, Your Nieces Want Ashley, And You Obviously Want Ashley. "Then She Picked Up One Of My Shirts And Said "Let Me Guess Ashley Bought You This. "Then I Said "Yes "And She Threw It Back To Where It Was.Then She Yelled saying "Now That I Think About It You Only With Me Because I Look Like Her. "Then I Laughed And Said "If You Put It That Way Yea". Then she Yelled "I Don't Find That Funny,August Do You Really Love Me."Then I Said "Tbh Nope Not At All, I Love Ashley She's Not A Thot Like You She Actually Wants To Wait For Marriage ,Unlike You Going Around Having Sex With Ni****. "Then She Said "Well Good For Her. "Then She Began To Cry And She Packed Her Stuff And Left. I Believe She Waiting For Me To Call Her Back And Say I Want Her Back...... Nahh! Then I Continued To searching Ashley. Then I Saw This Thing Saying She Was Banging Justin Bieber. Then There Was Pictures Of Them Together In The Car And Them Taking Selfies At His House. I Was Pissed To See That So I Called Ashley To Get Her Side Of The Story.