Fun Week

Ashley Pov

I Woke Up With My Nephew's Arm On My Face. I Removed His Arm Of My Face And Put On Some Clothes And Went Downstairs to Cook Breakfast.

I Cooked Some Biscuits, Sausages,Egg,and Grits. Then I Went Back Upstairs And Woke Up My Nephew And Got Him Dressed. Then I Picked Him Up And Took Him downstair And Sat Him In A Chair. I Gave Him His Food. And We Both Ate. Then We Both Went Back Upstairs Did Our Hygiene And Got In The Car. Once I Made It To The Destination Given To Me I Got Out The Car and Opened The Back door And My Nephew Was Knocked Out. So I Unbuckled Him And Picked Him Up. I Went Into The Place And There Was A lady With A Big Smile On Her Face Saying "Are You Ready. "And I Whispered "Yea. "Then She Took Me To My Dressing. As I Got To My Dressing Room I laid My Nephew On The Sofa . Then I sat In The Chair And They Began To do My Hair And Makeup. Then I Was Ready For My Pictures. I was Taking Photos For Like 3 hours . But I Really Had Fun Doing It . I Love My Job. Getting Paid $150 per Hour Just To Take Pictures. Yep Im Loving It. Luckily When I Went Back To The Dressing Room My Nephew Was Still Sleep. So I Got My Stuff Picked Up My Nephew Said "Thank You "To Everybody And Left. We Made It Back Home And My Nephew Finally Woke Up. So We Went To My Room And Watched Spongebob Square Pants And I Fell Asleep. Few Hours Later I Woke Up To My Nephew Playing With His hulk And Iron Man Toys. Then I Asked "Can I Play With You."And He Said "Sure."So He Gave Me His Hulk Toy . We Pretended That We Had To Save The World. I Enjoyed Playing With Him I Felt Like A Little Kid Again. So We Were Both Getting Hungry So I Cooked Us Some lasagna And Salad. When He Finished His Food He Looked At Me With His Eyes All Big And His Mouth Open Like He Saw An Extra Arm Grow Out Of Me. Then I Asked Him "What's Wrong"And He Said" I Gotta Take A Bath So I Can Get More Super Powers. "And I Gasped And Said "Yea You're Right! "So He Put His Dish In The sink And Ran Upstairs To Get His Pajamas. While He Was Getting His Clothes I Cleaned The Table And Started To Wash The Dishes. He Came Back Downstairs And Asked What Was Taking So Long And I Said "I Got to Wash The Dishes Strong Man" And He Said "Ok "And Stood There And Waited For Me To Finish. Then I Looked At Him With Wide Eyes And I Said "Race You To The Bathroom! "Then we Both Ran Up The Stairs. I Won. Then I Said" Its Ok Because Once You Get In The Bath You Will Have Super Speed! "Then He Said "Yes! "So He Stood Outside The Door While I was Running His Bath Water. Then He Said "Why Do I Have To Wait Out Here. "I Then Told Him "Well I Can Only See It While It Happens. If You See It The Magic Wont Work. "Then He Said "Ok. "So I Threw Yellow Glow Stick In The Bathtub And Put Bubbles In It. Then I Let Him In And He Rushed Taking His Clothes Off And Got In The Bath Tub. Then He Got The Soap And His Washcloth And Began To Wash Up. Then He Played With The Bubbles For A While. Then He Stood Up And Got Out The Bathtub And I dried Him Off. Then He Put On His Avengers pajamas and Brushed His Teeth.He Then He Said "Lets Go Test Out My Speed. "Then I Said "Sure". So We Went In The Hallway And Race. I Let Him Win And He Jumped Up And Down Saying "I Won! I Won! "Then I Said"You Did and Gave Him An High Five."Then He Yawned. Then I Said "It Sounds Like Someones Sleepy. "He Then He Said "Not Me"Rubbing His Eyes. So We went to The Room He Was Sleeping In. Then I Turned On The Tv And Put It On Disney Channel.Then We Prayed And I Gave Him A Kiss On The Forehead And Left. I went in my room Got A T-Shirt Some Shorts And Underwear And Went In My Bathroom And Took A Long Hot Shower Got Out Dried Off. Then Put On Some Clothes and Brushed My Teeth.Since I Had Nothing Better To Do I Straighten My Hair. After I Was Done I Laid In Bed and Watched A Movie And Ended Up Falling Asleep.

The Next Day I Woke Up And Did Some Cleaning Up. Then My Nephew Woke Up And Helped Me Clean Up A Little. When We Was Done He Said "Im Hungry. "I Then I Pouted And Said "Im Hungry Too, But I Don't Want To Cook. "He Said "Then How Are We Gonna Eat Then". I Smiled And Said "How Bout We Get Some Denny's!"Then he Said" Yaay!" I Said "We gotta Get Dressed First . "Then He Said "Right!"He Ran Upstairs And I Went Upstairs And Got Dressed Too. Then we left. We Made It to Denny's And Ate. I Had Pancakes With Strawberry Sauce And Sausages And Eggs. My Nephew Had a Pancake With A Smiley Face On It And Sausage. We Both Drunk Chocolate Milk And Got Chocolate Milk Mustaches and Laughed. I Paid And We Left. When We Got In The Car I Said "READY TO GO SEE FROZEN!! "He Then Said "YEA!"

We Made It To The Movie Theaters And A Few People Came To Me Asking If They Can Take A Picture with Me and I gladly Took Pictures with Them.Then We Got Tickets, But The Would Be playing In 30 minutes. So While We Waited We Went In The Mall And i Bought My Nephew Some Outfits And Some Jordans And KD's. Then It Was Almost Time For The Movie To Start So We Ran To The Car And Put The Stuff We Bought in The Trunk And Locked It And Ran Back To The Movie Theater Gave The Worker The Tickets And Went To The Theater And Sat At The Very Top. There Was Still Previews Showing So We Went To Bathroom And Bought Some Popcorn. Then We Went To The Theater. Gladly We Made It Back on Time. Then The Movie Began. We Enjoyed The Movie And Popcorn. When The Movie Was Over We Clapped And Left. Once We Got In The Car I Asked Him "Who is your Favorite Character "And We Both Said "OLAF!! "Then We Began To Sing.

🎶Dah dah, da doo, uh bah bah bah bah bah boo

The hot and the cold are both so intense,

Put 'em together it just makes sense!

Rrr Raht da daht dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah doo

Winter's a good time to stay in and cuddle,

But put me in summer and I'll be a .......happy snowman!🎶

Then We Began To laugh. Once We Got Home. I Told My Nephew "Put your Swim Trunks On And Meet Me outside In Front of The House" And He Said "Ok. "While He Got Dress I Quickly Put On My Swimsuit And Got Two Water guns And Filled Them With Water I Left One In Front Of The Bathroom My Nephew Was In. Then I Ran Outside Hid On The Side Of The House. Then A Few Minutes Later He Was Outside Saying "Auntie Ashley Where Are You? "Then I Ran Out Of Nowhere And Started Shooting Him With The Water Gun. He Then Shot Me Back With The Water And We Was Just Running Around With Our Water Guns Shooting Each Other Until We Ran Out Of Water. Then We Just Played Tag. then we Went Back Inside and Drunk Some Water. While Drinking His Water He Said "That I Was So Fun And Cool. "Which Made Me Smile And Think I Would Be An Awesome Mommy.

He Then Said "Tonight I Don't Wanna Have A Superpower I Already Have Enough For Now. I Just Wanna Take A Regular Bath. "Then I Said "Im Fine With That. "He Went Upstairs And got His clothes.I Followed Behind Him And Started His bath Water And Put a Toy Boat And a Rubber Duck In It. Then He Took Off His Clothes And Got In. He Took A Bath And Began To Play With The Toys. He Then Got Out and I Dried Him Off.Then He Put On His Pajamas and Brushed His Teeth. Since Both Of Us Wasn't Tired We Went To My Room And I Got The Wii From Out My Old Room And Hooked It Up To The Tv. So Me And My Nephew Played Mario Cart. He Won The Game. Since We Got Bored We Just Watched Tv. Then He Ended Up Falling Asleep. So I Took Him To The Room He's sleeping In Then I Laid Him down And Kissed His Forehead. And When I Tried To Get Up , but I Was Pulled Back Because he Had His Arms Locked Around My Neck. Then I Had To Slowly Pull His Arms Off Me Then I Left The Room. I Went Back To My Room And Texted August.

📱 Text Convo📱

Me- Hey Can't Wait To See You Tomorrow.

Auggie😘😏- I Can't Wait To See You Too.

Me-How Was The Concert?

Auggie😘😏- West Hollywood Was Great! The Crowd Was Going Crazy.

Me-Thats Nice.Wyd?

Auggie😘😏-On The Bus Heading Back To Where You At.

Me- Yaay! When Do You Think You'll Be Here?

Auggie😘😏- Tomorrow Morning, Where You Live?

Me- 1234 Suns Dr, Los Angeles

Auggie😘😏- Aight Ok see Ya Tomorrow

Me- Aight Bye Boy

Auggie😘😏- Bye Girl

📱end Of Convo📱

When We Finished Talking I Fell Right Asleep.