GQ Magazine

August Pov

Today Was Ashley's GQ Photo shoot With A$AP Rocky . So I Woke up To Not Seeing Ashley Sleep In Bed. Today She Was Up Before Me Getting Dressed And Doing Her Personal Chores. So I Got Up And Did The Same. We Left The House Around 6:25am. While Were heading To The Place For The Photo Shoot I Told Her "I'm Happy I Get To Come with you for your first big shoot". And She Said "I'm Happy Too."Then We Made It To The Place. It Was Nice The Water looked Amazing And Was Such A Good View. So The People Took Ashley To Her Dressing Room And Ashley Grabbed My Hand To Come With Her. Then We Got In There And I Sat Down And She Had To Put On A Swimsuit. Before She Undressed She Told Me "Do Not Look." So I Covered Up My Eyes And Peeked Through To See Her Naked. Then She Put On Her Swimsuit And Said "I Know You Saw. "And I Laughed And Said "Maybe".Then The Hair And Makeup People Came In And Started To fix Her Up. So I Took A Picture Of That. Then The Lady Who Was Doing Her Hair Asked"The Photographer Wants Your Hair To Be Curly,So Do You Want To Use Extensions or Your Regular Hair."And Ashley Said "I Want To Use My Regular Hair And If You Want To Get Her Hair Curly All You Have To Do Is Wet My Hair And It Will Curl Right Up". So They Wet Her Hair And It Curled Up in 2.5 seconds😩😂. Now She Was Ready. When We Went There,There Was Also Other Girls. They Were Pretty,Nice Bodies, But They Didn't Compare To Ashley. So At First It Was Just The Girls Taking Photos And Then A$AP Rocky Came And They Had To Take Pictures. At First It Was Ok Because He Wasn't Touching Ashley He Was Touching Other Girls Like On Their Butts And Stuff Like That. Then It Was A Photo where Ashley And A Girl Had To Be Next to Him And He Started To Touch Ashley Places That Ashley Really Doesn't Like To Be Touched By Any Man. I Kinda Got A Little Mad And Started To Mean mug Him. Then When They Took A Break He Touched Ashley's Butt And I Wasn't Really Feeling That. So I Went To A$AP And Said "Man I Don't Want You Touching My Friend Like That Off Camera-. "Then He Cut Me Off And Said "Friend". Then I Said "Man You Better Be Glad We Not In The Streets". Then He Said "Is That A Threat? "As He Got Close To Me. Then I Said "I Guess So."As I Cracked My Knuckles. We Was Gonna Fight Right There, But The Photographer Said "Break Over".So A$AP Went Back On Set. They Had To get On The Jet Skii And The Photographer Asked "A$AP  Pick A Model To Ride With" And He Picked Ashley And Looked At Me And Smiled. I Was Really Pissed When He Did That. So When They Got On The Jet Ski Ashley Was Told To Wrap Her Arms Around Him. At First She Hesitated To Do It Then She Did It. Then Her And A$AP Began To Just Ride Around. Then They Took Their Last Picture. Then The Photographer Said "Thats A Wrap". Then The Models Left, But A$AP Grabbed Ashley's Hand And Started To Flirt With Her. Then He Gave Her His Number. So I Went Up To Them And Grabbed Ashley And Said "Lets Go. "Then I Made A Look At A$AP. Then She Asked "Whats That All About" And I Said "Nothing."So We Went In The Dressing Room And She Got Undressed And Put Her Clothes Back On And Put An Hat On Backwards. There Was A Knock On The Door. So Ashley Opened It And Began To Talk To the Person.