Chapter 2

Ariana's POV
     "BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!" I woke up to my alarm blaring. I reached over to hit the snooze button but then I realized. It's Tuesday June 23rd. ITS THE FIRST DAY OF SHOOTING FOR MY FIRST HOLLYWOOD FILM!! I have been working so hard to get to this point. I glanced at the clock that read 5:30am. I had to on set in hair and makeup by 8:00am. I better get going. I didn't have to do my hair or makeup because they would do it once I got to set. I got up, changed into leggings and a sweatshirt, brushed my teeth and was put the door by 6:15.
     Once I got to set I checked my email to see where my trailer was and dropped off my bag there. I grabbed my script and headed to the makeup trailer to get ready. I spent an hour in hair and makeup while reviewing my script until someone plopped down next to me.
     "Hey! Ariana!" I heard them say. I glanced next to me and saw the one and only Chris Pratt. I met him at the table read a few weeks ago and completely embarrassed myself. I'm surprised he even talked to me.
     "Hey Chris! Are you ready for our first shoot?" I asked with a smile. He nodded as the makeup ladies began to put on his foundation. "Sorry about a few weeks ago. I was just super excited and I-"
     Chris started cracking up and I couldn't figure out why he was laughing. "It's fine! I didn't even notice what was going on until someone pointed it out. You can thank Dave Bautista for that!" He laughed.
     "Great..." I sighed. "So, speaking of Dave- you worked with him on Guardians right?"
     "Yeah- so this is gonna be kickass!!" Chris said laughing. "I'm excited to work with you also- but I have a huge man crush on Dave."
     "I realized..." I said chuckling.
Chris' POV
     When I met Ariana a week ago- she was super sweet. She was bubbly and intoxicating. Then, someone told me she was just fangirling over me. That made me sad cause I just wanted to meet the real her. I mean she was gorgeous but I didn't want the fact that I was who I am to get in the way of meeting and bonding with her. Off camera chemistry is always a plus when you're working with a love interest. But maybe it's more than that.
     "You're all done!" I heard the lady say as Ariana hopped out of her seat. She looked bad ass.

We were starting a Super-spy movie and we were a super spy duo who ends up falling in love yada yada yada

     "Woah. You look sick!" I said with a sly smile.
     "Thanks!" She replied and started gathering her script.
     "Hey we still have like 40 minutes until we have to be on set. Wanna run lines with me once I'm done with hair and makeup?" I asked.
     "Yeah thatd be awesome!" She replied.
     "Meet in my trailer in ten?"
Ariana's POV
     I waited outside Chris's trailer and read over my script when Chris walked up to me and jump scared me.
     "You just screamed like a little girl!!" He bellowed.
     "My nerves are already bad enough can't I catch a break!?" I said as I playfully slapped his shoulder.
     "Don't worry. You shouldn't be nervous. Whenever you feel nervous just look right here" he said as he used two fingers to point to his eyes. I finally got a good look at him as we were walking into the trailer. Hair and makeup left him looking like this -

We ran lines for a little and I began to feel a lot more comfortable around Chris

We ran lines for a little and I began to feel a lot more comfortable around Chris. He really was a funny guy and once the nerves went away we were laughing on almost every line.
      "It's good to get he laughs out now, so we don't laugh on set. Directors hate that" he said smirking. "We should do this before every shoot!"
     "I agree! It's been so helpful thank you so much Chris!" I replied.
      "Oh you don't have to thank me!" Chris replied deadpan. "I mean you should and should continue to but..." a goofy grin spread across his face. We began to head towards set while I thought I could really get used to Chris and even like being around him. Who am I kidding. He's a blast. And a cute one at that.