Chapter 8

Once we got back to the hotel, we straightened ourselves out and hopped out of the car.
"I feel like a teenager... making out in the back of a car!" Chris said smirking at me. We were both still a little drunk.
"Except usually as a teenager, you knew the driver" I responded. Chris walked me to my hotel room and when we were at the door he was about to say goodbye. "Wanna come in?" I asked.
"Ummm yeah!" He replied with a giggle.
We decided to watch a movie in my bed and I cuddled up next to him. All I remember is drifting off to sleep once they finally recovered the ball in SANDLOT.
~the next day~
Chris POV
I woke up with a massive headache and I'm an unfamiliar room. It wasn't until I glanced over to see Ari asleep next to me that the memory's of last night flooded back. I smiled as I carefully pulled Ari closer to me. She stirred and opened one eye to see me.
"Good morning." I said smirking at her. She grumbled something about staying in bed and wrapped her legs around my torso under the covers. "Cmon. It's 10:30, let's get up. I'll make you breakfast." I said brushing her hair out of her face. Her eye shot open and she grinned.
"To the kitchen!" She said and rolled out of bed. She had changed last night into a tee shirt and shorts and I had gone to sleep in my tee shirt and boxers. I threw my jeans on from the night before and headed to the kitchen. It wasn't long until the smell of bacon and eggs woke up Aris roommate Juliet.
"Should I go hide in the bed room from mom and dad?" I whispered gesturing to Juliet who was walking from her room to the bathroom and hadn't noticed me yet.
"Naw, the amount of guys she's had over in the last year is more than enough to let me have one over." She snickered. She looked absolutely adorable in her Patriots tee shirt - I knew she was originally from Boston.
"So I'm the first guy in a while for you?" I said smirking.
"At home yes- at my trailer... well that's a different story..." she said with a wink.
"Haha very funny" I said rolling my eyes. "So... why is Juliet staying in the hotel with you?" I asked.
"Well, our new location is too far from our apartment to commute so we got a room at the hotel..." she said. "You do realize she is working on the film as well right?" I blushed super hard.
"What? I've literally never seen her around set." I said.
"She does hair and makeup for Zoey and Dave!" Ari replied. That is probably why I've never seen her. "She works in the Lot 24 makeup trailer."
"Oh! Gotcha. That's awesome!" I replied. I finished up breakfast and put it on three plates right as Juliet joined us.
"Late night?" Juliet said as I blushed again.
"Juliet!" Ari said as the color rose to her cheeks as well.
Ariana's POV
I couldn't let Juliet out ever. She immediately insinuated that Chris and I did the do last night - which we didn't - literally not even a half hour after we woke up. We finished breakfast and Juliet went to get Dave and Zoey ready for their shoot today. I walked up to Chris and pecked him on the lips.
"You cook and clean? Where have been?" I said with a smirk.
"Ha. Funny. We don't have to shoot until tonight so... I was thinking we could Hang our for a bit." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.
"I would love that... but I actually have an audition at 3 for the new Avengers film... I'm sorry." I said with a pout.
"Hey, it's okay. I know you're gonna kill it. I'll see you tonight, yeah?" He said.
"Yeah 100%" I said smiling. He went back to his room and I began to search for an outfit for my audition. I couldn't stop myself from smiling like a goofball. Chris Pratt and Ariana Johnson. Never thought that would happen.