Chapter 12

Ariana's POV
It has been about 5 weeks since the morning that Jack approved of me and it has been complete bliss. Chris and I spend most nights together at one of our homes and we get Jack every other weekend. We shoot together almost every day and finally wrapped up filming yesterday. Now, we have about 3 days and we both head off to London to begin the press tour. We are going to be on the road for about a month and a half, so we decided to take Jack for the next three days so Chris can see him before we leave. I took a day to pack so that Chris and Jack can have some guy-time and go fishing.
I got a text at around 4:00pm from Chris saying "You home? Jack caught dinner for us tonight, wanna come over my place and have dinner?" I smiled and responded with "of course! When should I be there?" And Chris texted back "5:30. See you soon. Love you". I replied with a "love you too." And set down my phone. I was about 75% packed and figured I could do the rest the day we left, so I hopped in the shower and got ready to go to Chris'.
~~~~~
I pulled up at his house and saw the lights on. I let myself in and heard Chris and Jack singing along to "life changes" by Thomas Rhett in the kitchen. I leaned on the doorframe and watched until Chris noticed me and danced over to me. He pulled me to the middle of the kitchen and started dancing around me and then pulled me close.
"Ain't it funny how Life CHAAAAAAAAAANGES! You make a plan and you hear God laughing! Life CHAAAAAANGES!!" Chris sang. Jack was sitting at the breakfast bar clapping along and giggling. I walked over and gave him a big hug.
"I heard you are the one to thank for dinner tonight!" I said to Jack. He nodded proudly and Chris announced that dinner was ready.
~~~~~~
After dinner we decided to play monopoly and surprisingly Jack won. We put Jack to bed and walked back out to the Kitchen.
"I'm really gonna miss him," I said to Chris.
"Well, I'm going to FaceTime him almost every day if you want to join..." Chris said. I nodded and leaned in for a kiss. I walked over to the couch and plopped down as Chris turned on the TV. He wrapped his arms around me and I laid my head on his chest. I could hear his heart beating and I have never felt so peaceful in my life. By the time the movie was over I didn't want to get up. Chris thought I was asleep so he picked me up and brought me over to his bedroom. He tucked me in and began to get himself ready for bed.
"Babe?" I mumbled with one eye open as he turned to look at me. He was completely shirtless and he looked amazing. "I tricked you. I wasn't actually asleep." I said softly.
Chris chuckled and moved towards the bed to lay down. "I know, Baby, i know"
"There's no chance you knew, I'm to great of an actress" I said lazily.
"You're right. G'night baby" He said as he snakes his arm around my waist under the blankets and started to snore. This was a great night and I couldn't wait for the next month and a half of press now that we were officially out to the public as a couple.
A/N
OMG YOU GUYS!! Over 550 reads!! Thank you guys so much!!