06 | Find You

The day had been a strange one for Haru

The day had been a strange one for Haru. Seeing Wonho was always a puzzling experience for her and it left her feeling quite bizarre.

Although, she didn't get to dwell too long on their latest encounter because her strange day quickly turned sour.

"Haru!" She heard Hoseok yell as she was walking in from the back, carrying a large box of beer with a bit of a struggle. "What is it?" Haru shouted back, voice a bit muffled from the box. Suddenly, the box was lifted from her hands and there stood Hoseok, effortlessly hauling the box onto his shoulder.

"Tch," Haru hissed, eyeing him up and down judgingly.

"Have you called him?" He asked as Haru walked in front of him in the small hallway leading to the venue. "I have," She said, her voice void of emotion. "He didn't answer." She stopped walking, hearing him abruptly stop behind her. "So, can you please drop it?" She was trying her best to hide how much it hurt, but she guessed that snapping at him was an easy giveaway.

"Why wouldn't he answer you...?" Hoseok questioned, more to himself in shock than actually asking.

"I really don't have the time for this. I have shit to do." And with that, Haru walked away from him, her hands an annoyingly deep purple, dark blue slowly mixing in with it.

-------------------------

"I really can't work like this," Haru groaned to herself as she went behind the bar and took out a bottle of vodka, taking a shot without hesitation.

"Woah, what's up with you? You know we have to work in thirty minutes, right?" Jimin said with furrowed brows, but his tone full of amusement. "Oh, I only took one shot, shut it," Haru rolled her eyes, putting the vodka bottle back where it belonged. "Yeah, but you're a lightweight," Jimin laughed out as he walked up next to her.

"I repeat. It. Was. One. Shot." Haru pinched his left cheek, already feeling light with an energizing burn in her throat and veins. "You're scaring me already," Jimin joked, putting the clean glasses into their respective shelves.

"Who else is working with us, by the way?" Haru questioned while checking if all the beer taps were working properly. "I think it's just gonna be Yoongi and us," Jimin replied nonchalantly.

Haru's face brightened up at that, feeling a mischievous mood come over her.

Tonight would be great.

She could feel it.

------------------------

Purple and silver.

Purple and silver swirling around his empty mind again.

They were beautiful, almost calling out to him in the pitch-black darkness.

"Wonho, did you really just come here to sleep?!" Minhyuk yelled into his ear, effectively waking him up from the pleasant nap he seemed to be having.