Truth Or Dare

Finally.

Back at Hogwarts. I have missed this place so much. Living with my brother has been great, but this place really was like a second home.

"Go on Belle your turn" exclaimed my friend Christy.

I turned and looked to Taylor. "Alright Taylor truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Ok. Tell me the truth who do you have a crush on?"

"Ooo good one Belle" said Ash

Taylor's face turned tomato red and she whispered a girls name.

"Come again Taylor?" Said Christy

"I like Jennifer Okins"

All of us gasped and said awww. Giggling like a bunch of first graders. After a minute of her putting her head in her hands she sat up and said

"Whatever just shut up about it. Belle truth or dare?"

"You know you two would make a cute couple, but let's go with dare."

I stated that with a little too much confidence.

"Fine to get you back. You see Malfoy over there keeps staring at you." She said with a devilish grin.

"I will give you 2 weeks starting today to get him to ask you out."

"What! I can't do that! There is no way he has any interest in me!"

"Oh I must be mistaken, but is Libelle turning a dare down??" Said Ash.

I sighed and looked over at Draco he glanced at me then quickly looked away. I have to say he has grown up a lot since 1st year. Isn't half bad looking. I made up my mind.

"HAH like I would give you the satisfaction. I never say no."

I stood up and made my leave toward Draco. All three of my friends had their mouths wide open as I walked towards him. He seemed to have noticed me heading his way and sent Crabe and Goyle the other direction.

"Hey..." I said awkwardly.

"Hi..haven't talked to you in a while. How are you doing?"

"Fine, actually"

I dozed off getting lost in his grey eyes.

"Libelle?"

Shaking my head I come out of the trance.

"Sorry" I giggle

After a moment of silence he spoke up.

"Why did you decide to make friends with those idiots?" He pointed across the room to the Gryffindors.

"Well I mean once you actually try getting to know them they are really chill." I quietly say. He seemed hurt slightly.

"You know everyone calls you the goody goody slytherin girl. Cause you hang out with those dimwits."

I was getting frustrated. How could he say that about them!?

"Well I like hanging out with them. They are great people and I think you need to give them a try before you judge." I stormed away, but right before I saw him smirk. Wonderful,looks like this might be harder than I thought.