The Party Part 2

Draco's pov: Libelle's party was a huge bust. Libelle wasn't interested in talking to me...I was getting angry and pissed off. By the end of the night I was in a bad mood and wanted to go to bed intell I talked to the slytherin group of girls.

"Hey Draco did you see Libelle and George they..."

"YESS Taylor I saw them" I cut her off

"We know you two are ment to be. So why don't we get them all to play a game of truth or dare??" Said Christy.

I sighed and looked at Belle holding hands with the Weasely twin.

"Deal" I said.

So we got them to do it. Spin the bottle got us no where. So we switched to truth or dare. Now here we are Belle in my lap and Weasely jealous. Perfect I think to myself. She is someone I care about so much. I want her bad, I just want her to feel the same way about me. We could be the school power couple. Holding hands in the hallway, I would buy her small gifts here and there. She would steel my clothes and I would give her crap for it even though I secretly love it. We could be happy. I could introduce her to my parents. She would stay with us and I would spoil her. Instead she is having interest in George! Of all people. He is 2 years older he doesn't care about her! Just when I think nothing can get any worse the most embarrising thing that could possibly happen to me happens. Harry slapped Ron causing Belle to rock back and forth in my lap. Being a messed up teenager who can't control my hormones I had uh... thoughts? With your imagination I am sure you can assume what happened next.

Libelle's pov: I could feel something coming from Draco's lap...I leaned back and whispered to Malfoy like a boss ventriloquist and said very harshly

"I swear to god Malfoy that better be your wand or I will beat your ass after this"

I could feel the heat of his embarrassment on my neck.

"How much time is left on the timer?" He said.

"2 minutes" Ash stated.

In a panicky voice he said "Can we just end it now I mean its only 2 minutes."

"No malfoy you need to finish the 2 minutes" Christy said.

"Stand up with me at the same time and head towards the halls if you want to get through this without anyone knowing." He said.

I nodded

"hey guys I am going to head to bed"

"I will walk you out" I said

As we stood up in unison I tried to cover his waist by walking in front of him and we somehow made it out without anyone noticing. We walked out into the halls and he apologized profusely.

"Its ok" I said with a smile.

Gosh he is really attractive. Out of no where Draco wrapped his arms tight around my waist. I was shocked, but not as shocked as he was.He looked panic and scared. I assume he didn't know what else to do other than a mixture of improvising and panicking he leaned in close to my ear. I could feel his breathe upon my neck. He whispered quietly in my ear

"Kiss Me"

I hesitated and pulled away, but his grip was to strong he pulled me back this time are faces only centimeters apart.

"I thought you never said no"

he leaned in for the kiss, but I couldn't. I turned my head to the side so he kissed my cheek.

"What the hell!!" He said suddenly very angry

"Look Draco you are a nice guy but I don't like you like that."

His face went from the harshest pale to the darkest shade of red. He let go of me and looked me dead in the Eyes.

"You will be mine Libelle Wilkinson. I always get what I want I am a Malfoy. And you would look great next to me!" Draco yelled. I had taken a couple steps back out of fear then just became angry

"So you don't even like me for me?!! You think it would benefit you, me being by your side!" I spat "I am not some object you can play with when you please Malfoy!" I was now on the verge of tears, but I didn't want him to see.

Afraid he stated "No listen that's not what I ment. I...I panicked!"

I didn't want to hear it.

So I punched him square in the mouth causing his lip to bleed. I didn't notice as I was too busy running into the great hall

Everyone looked at me as tears are streaming down my face.

"Thank you all for coming and being here for me. It means so much to me that you are all my friends."

I said between sobs.

"I love you all, but I need some air"

I walked away leaving everyone starstruck. I walked out in the middle of the night to Hagrid's. I didn't know who else to go to. No cloak, no cover, I some how still got away with it. All the staff must've been asleep. I knocked on Hagrid's door.

"Come in" I heard Hagrid's rasp tired voice. I burst through the door sobbing.

"Hey there Libelle. Oh my what's wrong??"

He asked embracing me in a hug. I leaned into the hug. It felt nice after this whole thing.

"Dra...a..a...co" I cried.

He apparently didn't need much of an explanation. He let me go and grabbed Fang. He whispered something in his ear and the hound was off with a letter. Minutes later Fang returned follwed by an out of breath Weasely. He saw me and immediately wrapped his long arms around me. I just cried on his shoulder. Hagrid directed us out of his hut and told George to take me to an area by the lake. He said if we got caught say to talk to him. So we set off. The way there I explained to him how Draco was using me for his popularity. We made it to a near by tree. And sat down. My head lay still on his chest. I could feel his hearbeat. It was soothing and quiet. We just stared into the lake. Listening to the dancing of the water, the rustle of the trees. I smiled to myself. Forgetting all the hell that is bound to go down in school tomorrow.

I sighed and drifted off into my own thoughts as George interlocked his hand with mine.