Marriage?

Malfoy Manor has been exhausting. Draco is always wanting my attention, he is very emotionally abusive, and doesn't take no for an answer. He goes through this endless repeat of being a great boyfriend and being wonderful to then turning on me. One night we will cuddle and watch movies for hours on end laughing, having fun, and doing things normal teenagers do... Then the next he is breaking things, punching walls, yelling, and just overall being a douche. It always happens when his father is angry and frustrated at Draco. Draco then being hurt takes it out on me.

"YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME!"

"Draco please, if you would just calm down."

"Calm down? CALM DOWN!" Malfoy yells throwing a vase on the floor.

I jump at the sudden movement, but stay still. Learning over the weeks just to let him yell it out. His face filled with fear as he realized what he had just done.

"I...I am so sorry" he mumbles covering his face with his hands.

Falling for this again I feel a burst of sympathy and hold out my arms for him to run into. Feeling his weight fall into mine I run my fingers through his hair.

"Shh" I hum " It's ok."

"You love me right?" He asks

I hesitate

"Right?" He repeats sitting up.

Taking a deap breathe I choke out "Yes of course."

"I love you too." He says pulling me into his chest.

I curl up tired from the fight. I yawn as I can feel Draco's chest rising and falling as he takes each breathe slowly drifting off into sleep. I stare at the ceiling wondering what my friends are doing. Probably all together by now off on some sort of crazy adventure. Full of fun and excitement, while I am here in this hell hole. I blink once more before I close my eyes and let sleep over come me as my exhausted body lay still in the arms of a boy who is broken and lost.

~*~

"Kids! Breakfast!"

"Wake up darling." Draco whispers kissing my forehead.

"Morning" I yawn rubbing my eyes.

"Ready for eggs?" He giggles.

I nod as he grabs my hand and drags me down the stairs into the warm kitchen. It smells of all the breakfast foods you can imagine. Pancakes, waffles, eggs, toast, you name it.

"Smells wonderful!" I smile at Narcissa

"Why thank you dear, I do love to cook." She beams back.

I sit down at the table next to Lucius. Over these past couple of weeks he has grown on me slightly, but he is still one of the most terrifying people I have ever met. Looking over Draco follows sitting down next to me, grabbing my hand and looking into my eyes with his cool, grey ones. Seeing his hair not perfect and not neat makes my life so much better. At the moment it is sticking straight up. Laughing I mess it up even more by running my hand back and forth in his hair.

"Hey!" He chuckles

"What?" I smirk

"Never mind" he rolls his eyes, still holding a smile.

"You two are the cutest!" Mrs. Malfoy exclaims

Blushing I look down at our interlocked fingers. Draco brings our hands up turning them over and planting a kiss on my knuckles.

"Who is ready for breakfast?" Narcissa says.

"Definitely me I am starving." I giggle

Grabbing plate after plate of food we are all soon stuffed the max with all kinds of breakfast foods. Wiping my mouth with the napkin I then place it on my empty plate. Watching everyone else finish up their meals.

"Thank you mum." Draco says

"You are welcome dear." She replies

"So Lucius how has work been?" Narcissa asks

"Fine. Same as usual just preparing Draco for the upcoming task."

"What task?" I ask now curious

"Should we?" Draco says

"Mine as well..." Lucius begins "Draco has a tasks given to him by the dark lord. The tasks involves getting rid of someone who is in the way of the dark lord succeeding."

"Oh I see." I say uncomfortable, I try to hide it behind me taking a sip of water.

"One other thing we need to talk to you guys about." Narcissa adds.

"What is it mother?" Draco interferes

"Well you are getting close enough to the age..." She continues

"We need to start thinking of marriage and even maybe a child." Narcissa says calmly.

At the sudden word of marriage I choke on a peice of ice and nearly spill all down my front. Smoothly placing the cup back pretending nothing happened.

"We are only 16..." I say cautiously

"Right. Meaning you have tell next year to get married. It runs in the family. That's how all of us have been married." Lucius states.

Looking over at Draco I grab his hand and pull him into the next room.

"We are way to young for marriage!" I whisper yell.

"No, it's how it works in this family."

"They know I am muggle born right?!"

"Well...I haven't really told them as they probably wouldn't accept you."

Trying to signal to him to stop talking he doesn't listen and continues anyway.

"Being muggle born is a sin to us so you can't breathe a word to my parents."

"Too late." I say terrified at the look of horrer Lucius is giving us.

Draco slowly turns around.

"How long have you been standing there father?"

"Long enough" Lucius hisses "I want her out of our house by tomorrow morning. I never want you speaking to her again and you!" He looks me dead in the eyes. "If you speak to my son again I will make sure you are first to go when the dark lord rises. Also if you are not out soon I will have your stuff burned and thrown out!"

I look at Draco who has tears filling his eyes. He turns me around and walks me to our room.

"Pack." He instructs

I listen and manage to get everything packed in 2 hours.

"Get out of my house." Draco says "I am sorry..." He mumbles

Grabbing my bags I walk out of Malfoy Manor. No where to go, no where to stay. I am officially screwed.