Welcome To The Family

"You ready?" George asked me as we exited off the train.

"I guess" I said nervous.

Today was the last day of year 3 and my first day meeting George's parents. I was excited and scared. I was curious at what they would think about a younger Slytherin dating their son. I let out a breathe of air I had been holding in waiting to see two red head parents waiting for their children.
"OUT OF THE WAY!!!" Ron was yelling as Fred was chasing him out of the train. Ron ran behind me panting.

"What in Merlin's name did you do?" I asked laughing.

"He...he...he stole my chocolate frog card s..s.ooo I hit him on the head with a..a pan." He said out of breathe

"A pan?" I said

but before I could answer George had turned around and grabbed Ron by the arms. He managed to wiggle his way out of George's grasp and run away before Fred could catch up to them. Now standing alone I watched the boys run around in circles finally collapsing on a nearby bench. Right before I could reach all the boys a women had run up and hugged each one desperately like she hadn't seen them in years. Hesitant I slowly crept by and stood next to George.

"Boys I have missed you so much!" Said the women.

She crushed each one into a hug finally reaching George. She wrapped her arms around him looking at me in the process. I smiled and she just looked confused.

"Hello my dear"

"Hi" I awkwardly said back.

"Oh right mum this is Libelle."

"Nice to meet you Libelle." She said seeming to warm up just a touch.

"Nice to meet you too Mrs.Weasly" I smiled.

George put his hand around my waist and pulled me toward his hips.

"Mum Libelle is my girlfriend. She will be staying with us throughout the summer."

Mrs.Weasly's face seemed to fall. I was anxious to see what would happen next. I knew she wouldn't like me. Then suddenly her face brightened up as realization hit

"Are you serious George?!"

"Yes mum I am indeed" he said his smile turning into mild concern

Mrs.Weasely just laughed and gave me one of her famous bone crushing hugs.

"Ohhh it's so great to have you! George I am sure you know is a bit of a trouble maker." I giggled

George replied with "Mum"

"Ok ok I am sorry." She leaned in towards me and whispered

"I think him having a girlfriend will straighten him out a bit."

We all started walking and conversing in conversation. Mrs.Weasely couldn't stop talking about how exited she was I was dating George. And giving comments like

"Fred, Ron why can't you find girlfriends as nice as Libelle?"

And

"You really are a nice girl. I am so happy you are staying the summer!"

She also mentioned at one point

"Please dear call me Molly"

Ron, Fred and soon to join us Percy were all rolling their eyes and gagging while I was getting to know Ginny the youngest sister. It was nice getting to know the Weasly family. They were such wonderful people. I had only gotten approval from one parent as I still hadn't seen Mr.Weasly.

Arriving at the burrow I was discussing with Ron what spotify was. As he had no clue how muggles listened to music. I was showing him all my favorite bands such as MCR, Harley Poe, and Pat the Bunny. The whole group trampled inside the house heading up to their rooms.

"Alright Libelle dear you will be in Ginny's room."

Ginny looked at me excited and grabbed my hand. She led me up to her room. It was cozy and cute. I felt quite at home.

"Thanks for letting me stay in your room Ginny" I said looking around at all her knick knacks.

"Ya no problem." Ginny said a smile plastered on her face.

"So what's it's like dating my brother?" She said sitting on her bed.

I giggled "It's amazing. I really really like George. He is a great guy with a big heart." I said sighing

"Really?" Ginny said "Because he is just a big spork at home."

I laughed and laid down on my bed. "Ya I suppose that checks out."

"Ginny!Libelle! Arthur is home!!"

Molly yelled from the kitchen.

I looked over at Ginny and stood up. Then I followed her into the kitchen with everyone else. George's father was taller and of course had the famous red hair. George immediately introduced me.

"Father this is my girlfriend Libelle." Arthur lifted one eyebrow and leaned on the kitchen table.

"Your George's girlfriend?" He said "and not another one of my children. I didn't no about?"

"No. She's my girlfriend!" George said extremely proud.

He stood up strait and walked over to me his hand lifted outward. I shook his hand

"It's great to meet you sir"

"Please darling call me Arthur. I am so glad to have you here. I am forever grateful that you are here to straighten George out."

Everyone laughed especially Fred.

"Don't think you are getting out of this Fred" Molly said. Fred just stared at her in disbelieve.

"You can't expect me to find someone like her?" I just blushed staying quiet.

After a minutes awkward silence Ron said

"Well...Libelle...welcome to the family."