I was suppose to be with him. (Final Chapter Part 1)

My last year at Hogwarts. Ruined. George is who knows where doing who knows what, my brother is in danger, and I am being enslaved by a school who is run by a snake. Being punished everyday for refusing certain tasks given to us by death eaters. I wish this was all over.

"Students you will use the cruciatis curse on these here first years. Might teach em a lesson on how to behave!" The death eater hissed "Begin!"

Everyone afraid of being punished began performing the curse. All done in a down pour of tears, kids screaming from the pain. Neville and I didn't budge as we didn't have the heart.

"Go on." The death eater breathed into my ear.

"No." Neville and I said in unison

Getting angry he sent the curse on me while beating up Neville. Classic punishment. Trying my hardest not to give in and scream I dug my nails into my leg, holding my breath. Feeling the sensation all through my body, I was tired, I just wanted to lay down and fall into an endless sleep.

The bell began to ring dismissing class. The pain left my body as I collapsed onto the floor. Breathing heavily as tears stained my cheeks.

"Come on." Neville said lifting me up allowing me to lean on him for support. Arriving at a room full of students Neville disappears. Returning moments later with the Golden trio. Man am I glad to see them.

~*~

Running with Ginny through the desolated hallways we try our best to stay away from sight. Death Eaters are surrounding the school. Without Dumbledore we have no other option that to fight. It's our turn to grow up and be the adults. Standing back to back we face our next opponent.

"Hello Libelle." The dark mask purred.

"Who are you?" I stated holding my wand close to my chest.

"You know me quite well actually." Giggling he pulls off his mask and hood.

My face goes hot as my blood begins to boil.

I look helplessly into the eyes of my brother.

"I thought you were only a spy."

He grinned. "Yes...a spy for which side?" He chuckled making the hair on my neck stand on end. "You only assumed I was on the "good" side." He said mimicking the air quotes.

"I don't understand" I say.

In the distance I can hear Percy yelling. I look over at Ginny her face full of fear.

"Go." I nod and without question she was off.

"If...If you are not on Dumbledore's side...that means you are on..."

"Come on say his name." My brother stated anxiously

"Voldemort's side."

"Good what else? Come on now you know there is more" he smirked

Staring at him blankly he sighs.

"Don't you remember the night Gran and sis died?"

I nod my head beginning to shake.

"I wasn't the one who saved you from the Death eaters. It was that blasted James Potter." He snarled.

"Harry's dad?"

"Yup" he said poppoing the p.

"So then where were you?" I question. "I remember sis teaching you how to dance!"

Rolling his eyes he responds "STORIES! All made up stories your brain told you because the truth hurts to much." He smiled again

Then