American

"We are home!!!" George yelled
"Oh finally what animal did you decide....holy crap." Fred came walking down the stairs and standing facing this massive kitten. "What have you done??"

"What do you mean?" I say looking down at the leashed kitten.

"That thing is going to become massive! Mum is for sure going to through a fit." Fred said

"oh bug off Fred the cat is fine. Crookshanks will have a friend."

George stated placing his arm around my neck.

"Wait." I said moving George's arm away and realizing Hermione doesn't show up tell later in the summer.

"I am staying the whole summer?"

"I would like you too."

"Well." I sighed "What about my brother? I miss him a lot and...well..."

George looked at me trying to find an excuse to make me stay when Fred chimed in.

"He can come visit. Stay with us a while." I smiled

"Ok I guess I am staying the whole summer then!"

~*~

Summer was amazing I was practically family to the Weaslys, Bandit was very very happy, and I learned a lot about what went down with Harry and his Godfather. It was very eventful. My brother also came to stay for about a week when we had to part ways due to school starting back up again. All was well with everything. Of course besides Harry Potter's drama, but I tried to stay away from that. So now George, Fred, and I are all sitting on the Hogwarts Express planning out blueprints for ideas for a joke shop.

"So I think it should be a bright orange building." Fred said extending his hands imagining the size of the building.

"Well" I said "That would stand out, but orange isn't really a flattering color."

"Hey!!!"

"What?" I look at George who is sitting right next to Fred.

"So you don't like us?"

"Oooooo" Fred laughs "You don't even like your own boyfriend?"

I just glare at both of them

"No. Ginger and orange are different. Plus I love the Ginger mess you two call hair."

I giggle leaning forward and running my hands back and forth in the twin's hair.

"They are pretty luscious aren't they." Fred said flicking his in a diva way.

"Ya you could say that... You still both need at least a little hair cut."

Both of them looked at me stunned "How dare you!" George said sarcasticly

"These locks will never be cut!"
Fred said catching the attention of riders around us.

"Shhhhh" I hiss "You are making a scene!"

Fred and George looked at each other than at me with a devilish grin across each of their faces. Without blinking they grabbed my arms and pulled me in between them and started tickling my waist. Which is where I am unfortunately most ticklish. As I am squirming and giggling out of breathe

I yell "O...kk... Youuuu. ...w...ii..nnnn!!!!"

They let go of me and George put his arm around me and pulled me into a hug forcing me to lay my head on his shoulder. Which I didn't hesitate.

"What would we do without you?"

I sigh "Who knows?" I say looking out the window.

~*~