The Party

Saturday finally came. The past couple of days I had been trying to flirt with Draco, but in all reality I just didn't feel that motivated to. I was at the lunch table around 12. I was standing up and walking away when Harry yelled from across the room

"Hey Belle where are you off to?"

I lazily made my over to the Gryffindor table.

" I am going to go get ready."

"Ready for what?" Harry questioned

when suddenly Ron interrupted

"She is going to go get ready for her date"

a devilish grin forming on his lips. Hermione stood up from the table so fast Neville's goblet fell over.

"WHAT!"

"Hermione calm down its not a date...I think"

I said thankful Fred and George were no where to be seen.

"Ooooo Libelle's got a date"

Seamus and Dean said in unison my face turned a nice shade of pink as I jumped when I felt 2 arms snake around my me. One on my neck and one on my waist. I turned to see the twins on either side of me.

"Hello Libelle" they said together.

"Hey guys" I said quietly.

Just my luck, George was the one with his arm around my waist. Just about most of the Gryffindor table screamed out

"OOOOOO LIBELLE'S GOT A BOYFRIEND."

I stood there in shock as the twins joined along chanting, but suddenly they stopped and looked at me then at the table.

"Wait" said Fred. "Who is your boyfriend?"

George's face went a fresh shade of red as he let go of my waist. Fred let go of my shoulder and burst out laughing. Everyone was laughing including the teachers and the other tables. George and I just stood there giggling at each other. Then out of nowhere Harry stood up with Ron,Neville,Seamus, and Dean. Harry had linked his arms in between George and I. As he began walking us down the lunch table singing 'Here Comes The Bride' while the other boys were throwing flowers from their wands into the air. People all around us were dying of laughter. George and I were just looking at one another giggling out of shear embarrassment.

~*~

Once I had calmed down from the whole lunch wedding experience I finally got ready. It took me about an hour and half. (Outfit up above) It was just about 2 PM and I walked down into the Slytherin common room. No one was there which was unusual. I just shook the thought and walked out from the common room. I started for the library with my head held high. Every where was empty. I ran into a couple teachers and that was about it. I made my way into the library finding a very well dressed George.

 I made my way into the library finding a very well dressed George