What More is She Hiding?

Sherlock had found a way to figure out the location of the last Thatcher bust and decided to go after it. Of course, he leaves me at the flat, while Sherlock went off to get the final Thatcher bust and I spend the whole night waiting up for him. When Sherlock gets back he is soaked, I jump up. "Sherlock, what happened?" Sherlock doesn't say anything, he just hands me a thumb drive that reads A.G.R.A. "What is this? John burnt this didn't he?"

I look over to Sherlock. "Apparently, there was more than just the one." I shake my head and place the drive on the table, hanging my head between my arms as I lean my palms against the table. I hear Sherlock walk back into the bedroom and a few minutes later, I do as well. When I get to the room, he is changing so I sit on the bed, zoning out on the periodic table Sherlock's had on his wall ever since I met him. "What? I thought you hated that."

I shrug my shoulders. "Right now it's the only thing that makes sense."

I can feel Sherlock sit on the bed behind me before placing a hand on my shoulder. "Do we not make sense?"

"Sometimes we do, sometimes we don't." I take a deep breath and look over my shoulder. "You keep going back to drugs and..."

Sherlock removes his hand and looks down, after a few moments he glances around the room before looking back at me. "Madison, I promise you, while you are here, I will never bring drugs into this flat." He takes my hands in his. "I promise. I made a vow to keep you safe and I am going to keep it." I nod and turn the rest of the way towards him when I turn all the way around Sherlock places a hand on the side of my neck, kissing me softly. Sherlock heads back out of the sitting room and I wait for a little while before I follow him. When I get into the sitting room I see Sherlock is standing in front of his chair holding the memory stick by one end and repeatedly tapping it against the fingers of his other hand while he frowns in concentration. He has a dark bruise under his left eye. The door opens and Greg comes in. Sherlock turns to look at him. "Well?"

Greg shakes his head. "He can't have got far. We'll have him in a bit."

"I very much doubt it." He takes out his phone and starts to type on it.

"Why?"

"Because I think he used to work with Mary."

I shake my head. "He what?"

Sherlock turns to me. "Oh, Good morning, Madison. The man I got into a brawl with last night used to work with Mary."

I shake my head as Greg leaves. "We have to figure out what's going on with this once and for all and there is only one person who is going to tell us."

Sherlock nods. "I agree."

"And you are not leaving me here, last time you did you got your arse kicked."

Sherlock grins slightly. "Fine. Why did I make the mistake for falling for a woman as pig-headed as I am."

I walk up to Sherlock, looking up at him. "You have the same condition as John, it's what you like." After we leave the flat, Sherlock and I make our way to a small vault, as we walk along a path towards a church, we see a small wooden door with NO ENTRY stenciled on it in red. Graffiti just under the message reads GwJ. Near the bottom of the door, someone has spray-painted a white circle with an 'i' inside it. When we get inside I look around and see that t has been set up as a home-from-home: there is a tatty sofa and a couple of hard plastic chairs, and a couple of desks, one of which has an open laptop and anglepoise lamp on it. A few other lights are dotted around the room but it's still quite dark in there. "What is this where you take the many women you cheat on me with?"

Sherlock looks at me a little confused. "No, it's Bill's old place before he moved into his new flat."

I chuckle softly. "It was a joke, honey."