A whole new world

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 2018 © - 𝗪𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝘆 𝗦𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲𝘆

My lungs were tight. Every breath was shorter than the one before. Ice cold waves splashed against my golden fins as they sizzled in the intense heat. The dominant sun found a way to seep into my thoughts, leaving me confused as unfamiliar hands carried me out of the ocean.

The burning sand pressed in to my skin as I lay where this person had placed me. It cushioned my tanned back and everything was all a blur.

He soon came into focus. Blonde styled hair to perfection and emerald eyes glistening like stars. This stranger sat next to me, my eyes darting to the left with curiosity. His gentle hands brushed through my navy hair and my sky blue eyes locked with his. I was suddenly attracted to him like a magnet. Hay coloured eyelashes elegantly fluttering he asked,
"Who are you? Because whoever you are, you're the most beautiful person I've ever seen.
"M-m-m Marinette" I stuttered face flushed, not because of the sun.
"I'm Adrien" he replied. Undeniable smile flashing across his face.

Suddenly, there was a miraculous wave that crept its way up to us on the shore, causing Adrien to tumble on top of me, lips instantly smashing against mine. A magical light darted it's way around my body, flashing like fireworks, something you'd see in the movies.

Something was different. I didn't know what. I feared to open my eyes. After I took a deep breath I stared at my tail. My tail? My tail, oh my gosh! It had completely been replaced by legs!!!