High

I stood in the kitchen, glaring at the picture of me kissing Luka, burning into ashes.
"Who do you think it was?" Alya asked as we ate our cornflakes at the table.
"I have no idea" I replied, face in the palm of my hands.
"My money is on Chloé" she said as if she was solving a murder.
"Who's to say that they don't have other pictures and videos from that night. But I don't understand what anyone would want to do with this. Adrien has already broken up with me" I shouted, fist thumping against the table.
"Maybe they want something from you?" she answered, letting out a sigh.

The sun was beaming and so were we, sitting in Alya's yellow Mini Cooper. It was an unusual choice of colour but cute.
"Do you want bubblegum?" She offered, laughing at me as I sung along to the radio.
"What's bubblegum?" I asked.
"Oh my goodness, chew on this" she replied in shock.
I put the bubblegum in my mouth. Suddenly a burst of flavour rushed throughout my mouth. Soon I was blowing bubbles like nobody's business, some popping and sticking to  my face.
"Ok you have to put the blindfold on now" she giggled, holding up a scarf.

Darkness. I breathed in the fresh country air and heard birds singing sweet songs. I was walking on grass, guided by Alya as we bursted out laughing every once and a while.
"Nearly there" she giggled.

I heard a scream, then a loud thud.
"Alya, are you ok?" I asked, confused as I took my blindfold off, turning to see her laying on the grass.
"Oh my gosh" I screamed, trembling with fear.
"B, beh- behi-" she was trying to tell me something. But it was too late.

Someone had hit me on the back of my head from behind with a bat. All I could see was dark shadow behind me. Soon the world was spinning upside down, my mind all over the place. I tried to speak, to move, but I couldn't. I could feel my body being dragged across the grass, but I couldn't move any part of my body. I tried to scream, it didn't work. I was helpless.

I woke up, heart beating like crazy. That was a horrible nightmare. But this wasn't my bed. I was in a small room with blinding white wallpaper and a rusty wooden floor. There weren't any windows and a speaker sat on a bedside table to the left of me.
"Hello?!" I screamed, desperately banging on the door. It was locked. A speaker blasted out
'I don't care about Adrien and his perfect life. Just kiss me Luka' on repeat. It drained out my cries for help. That was my voice.