Luck

I can't believe that Chloé did that! How could Adrien hang out with such a brat? I would have to stay in the changing rooms forever. Probably die in there. All I had was my money, which for once wasn't much help.
"Marinette said that we should meet at Bills restaurant and to go without her as she would be a while." Chloé shouted across the shop.
"Come on AAaaddRRriikinnns!" She screamed.

I sat on the stool in the changing rooms crying for at least five minutes until I was interrupted.
"Hello. Uhm are you ok? My name is Alya I work here." She spoke kindly and sounded concerned.
"Someone stole all of my clothes while I was getting changed.." I murmured, face flushing red with embarrassment.
"Whoever did that must be a mega bitch." She replied. That made me laugh.
"Give me a second, I'll find you something killer to wear on the house." She squealed with excitement, running off in her heels.

A few seconds later she slid a black, knee length body con dress under the door. I carefully put it on and opened the door.
"Perfect now makeup!" She said, face beaming as she came in with eyeshadow, a hairbrush and lipstick.

A few minutes later and Alya was done. She told me to go and look in the mirror.

Woah. The dress had a bit of cleavage but not too much. I had smokey eyeshadow on, dark red lipstick and my hair was let out, brushed beautifuly. I could cry but my makeup would smudge.
"Now go, go and slay this world!" Alya screamed, handing me a piece of paper with her phone number on it. Bills here we come.

I entered the restaurant, strutting MY stuff, feeling like a model. I saw Adrien and Chloé sitting in the corner on a curved sofa, they saw me, as well as everyone else in the restaurant and I liked it.

"You look absolutely beautiful Marinette." Adrien said, blush creeping up his neck.
"Thank yo-" I was cut off by Chloé who screamed aloud
" I TOOK ALL OF YOUR CLOTHES! HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO GET OUT OF THE CHANGING ROOM AND FIND A DRESS! THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A DINNER FOR ME AND ADRIEN!!!" Everyone in the restaurant went quiet. Realising what she'd just said, Chloé stormed out of the restaurant.
"What a bitch. Not going to be friends with her anymore" Adrien whispered as we both laughed. Who's the fool now?